Animation Studio in DHS

RobPickles

Lurking Around
Does anyone know who the current character is at the Meet & Greet at the Animation Studio in DHS?

And I do not mean Mr. & Mrs. Incredible or Frozone. They are regulars.

I mean the featured character of the month/year. Last year it was Winnie the Pooh and Lotso before that.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know who the current character is at the Meet & Greet at the Animation Studio in DHS?

And I do not mean Mr. & Mrs. Incredible or Frozone. They are regulars.

I mean the featured character of the month/year. Last year it was Winnie the Pooh and Lotso before that.

Thanks in advance.

Still Pooh.

Yeah, I know. :confused3

Seriously? ::sigh::

My wife was betting on characters from Brave.

That sucks. :(

You probably already know, but Merida is available at MK.

Maybe they'll use this for Wreck It Ralph late in the year. Anything else would be nice.

Yeah, it's been Pooh at the Animation Building for far too long... and Pooh was already at all four parks, anyway. :confused3

Hi Guys,

Lotso was their when toy story 3 came out, then the new Whinnie The Pooh movie came out in 2011 and Brave came out but Brave already had a M&G location on Fantasyland so they kept Pooh,

however i do think Wrek-It-Ralph will possibly be their by late fall after the films release depending on its popularity.

I hope it could change by my October trip ... i love characters im a big character person but im getting sick of seeing the same thing year in year out.

they have pooh in every park constantly, same as the fab5 and buzz and woody. just wish we cud have some variety.

then again other than Brave their isnt another disney movie to replace in animation studio at this time. so hopefully somthing like wrek-it-ralph real soon but their is a part of me which is thinking Pooh will be a permanent fixture their.

We were there yesterday and there was the usual Mickey, Pooh, Incredibles, Jake from the Neverland Pirates and when Jake left he was replaced with Minnie and Pluto together. Hope that helps!

Well they do have a variety of random characters in there as well at certain times. We have seen all kinds of character, especially villians.

Some of the ones we have seen/taken pics with were: Captain Hook & Mr. Smee, Ratcliffe from Pocohantas, Pocohantas & Meeko, King John and the Sheriff from Robin Hood, Snow White, THe Evil Snow Queen, Stitch, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Pooh, Rafiki, Mary Poppins and the Penguin, Chip & Dale and Aladdin & Jasmine.

The regulars, who are always there are Sorcerer Mickey, Mr & Mrs Incredible and Frozone.

There might have been others but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Some of the ones we have seen/taken pics with were: Captain Hook & Mr. Smee, Ratcliffe from Pocohantas, Pocohantas & Meeko, King John and the Sheriff from Robin Hood, Snow White, THe Evil Snow Queen, Stitch, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Pooh, Rafiki, Mary Poppins and the Penguin, Chip & Dale and Aladdin & Jasmine.

Ahhhh the CharacterPalooza that runs like clockwork but all cast members deny its existence lol

How long ago did you see Ratcliffe & The Robin Hood Characters.

ive seen captain hook their alone, not with smee which is a shame, i saw the evil queen from snowwhite, mary poppins, stitch, penguins, army men from toy story, goofey minnie donald ... but never some of the ones you mentioned :(

Im looking forward to the character palooza this year we did it twice last year we love the characters so were planning a few more meets their. :p

Ahhhh the CharacterPalooza that runs like clockwork but all cast members deny its existence lol

How long ago did you see Ratcliffe & The Robin Hood Characters.

Yup...

I am thinking it was 2009. I will have to go back and check my pics to make sure...but I am pretty sure it was 2009.

Governor Ratcliffe and Prince John no longer appear during the PM sets... here are your better changes (listed in order of likelihood):

Minnie
Pluto
Goofy
Chip/Dale
Pinocchio
Geppetto
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Pocahontas
Meeko
Mary Poppins
Mr. Penguin
Queen
Max
Belle
Mulan
Rafiki
Stitch
Jafar
Bolt
Genie
Quincy
Annie

During the same point you may also catch Jessie & Green Army Men over at Pixar Place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter