Animal Kingdom Studio

sep1180

Mouseketeer
We are waiting to close on BCV so I don't have access to our points yet. We would like to book 2 nights at AKL before we sail on a cruise, June 18th. How difficult will it be to book 2 nights, June 16-18th in a studio, any location, at about 4 months out? We aren't going to the parks, heading to WDW in September, but thought AKL would be a good resort to chill out for a couple of days before sailing. I don't want to get my hopes up at AKL, but I'm nervous that will be the case. TIA!

Last edited:
DIS does not allow checking of availability. It changes all the time so it's relatively pointless anyway.

In general that is a slower time so it's likely you'll be able to get something somewhere for 2 nights.

If you get your points soon then you possibly have a chance of something somewhere for 2 nights -- it might not be at AKL -- or you could even just be flexible and get each night at a different resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter