Animal Kingdom Lodge room service

JohnDaleswife

Sharing the same birthday with Donald Duck!
Can anyone tell me about room service for breakfast at the AKL? We have never done room service before at Disney, but I am considering it next month for one breakfast.

I would like it around 6 am if possible so we can hit a bus to the Magic Kingdom at 6:45.

I haven't stayed at AKL yet. My trip is coming up in MArch. Not sure if AKL has different hours but at CSR room service begins at 7:00am.

We did room service at Kidani for a lunch. I called before jumping in the shower and asked for it to be delivered in a half hour. It was there pretty much right on time.

You will want to check on times for breakfast, but if they deliver at 6:45, you should be able to request that delivery time. You may want to call the night before instead of morning of. Also, we tipped the CM who delivered the food, but the food can be charged directly to your room.

I'm rethinking it now, since we will not need to be at the Magic Kingdom until 7:30 now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter