• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal kingdom Jambo house

itdjbw

DIS Veteran
spent a long weekend there last week, loved having a Savannah view.
Wanted a different resort and this was it for me

We are visiting in October. It will be our first time there. We also have a savannah view.

Loved it, having coffee out on balcony watching the animals.
Had awesome dinner at Sanaa. Boma is also good buffet.
Enjoy

We love AKV. Bought add on contract there right after we tried it the first time.

:love: Jambo House is one of my favorite Disney Resorts for the Savannah. My family enjoys having dinner at Boma as well.

Our first experience as DVC Members was in a studio at Jambo House w/ Savannah View. We loved the location and even though we were on the top floor of the resort, there were always animals to see no matter what time of day we went out on the balcony. For that alone, the experience was well worth the DVC Membership =) I was a little disappointed in the overall "quality" of the room, it was pretty small and cramped for 4 of us (2 kids- 10 & 8) but the balcony & view made up for it. It worked for a 3 day trip, any longer a 1 bedroom would have been better. Would have never paid retail price for it but DVC gave us the opportunity so overall, we're very happy with our choice to become members!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter