• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Babymoon

reliev

DIS Veteran
My sister is coming down for her babymoon (mods if this was posted somewhere please feel free to move). I was wondering what are very along spots that she can visit at the animal kingdom im guessing all or most rides are out but Instead of trying to figure it out and guess I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand knowledge of this as I wasn't able to find a quick guide. Thanks!

Are you asking what rides a pregnant woman will or will not be able to go on? That’s really a question best answered by her doctor and left up to her, TBH. If you look at the rides online or in your My Disney experience account and click on “accessibility and other information” it will tell you if it is not recommended for pregnant women to ride. There are warnings posted outside the rides as well. Navi River should be ok, but she really should check with her doctor.

yes sorry for not clarifying, my wife when she was pregnant tried to avoid everything im just seeing what she could go on I didn't know there was a toggle included that this is most helpful.

Warnings on the park maps, too, i think - sl you don't end up walming all the way across a park to discover it's not advised for pregnant women, back injuries, etc.

awesome thanks yeah my wife never made it more than a few hours when we went all the time so I dont see my sister lasting longer but who knows thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter