And Then There Were Cheerleaders!

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
The National Collegiate Cheer And Dance Championship squads have begun arriving here at All-Stars Sports.

If you are a College Football fan coming this way,you may run into your team.

The Oklahoma Sooners were coming in a while ago.:)

:cheer2: Glad I'm not there! :cheer2:

Are college cheerleaders usually a behavior problem? I was a high school and college cheerleader myself, and it was vastly different experiences. I find college students, in general, to be less annoying than high school students.

College not so much...but the teen competition is a fun time...I remember this sound as clear as yesterday.

We are at CBR...Trinidad North, bottom floor, corner room. At about 1:00AM, not realizing that the sign-in for the NJ contingent is directly above our room, I hear this beautiful sound..."Brittany, I found the room." And it was not whispered...I believe that they heard this girl at Tower of Terror.

Are college cheerleaders usually a behavior problem? I was a high school and college cheerleader myself, and it was vastly different experiences. I find college students, in general, to be less annoying than high school students.

I'm actually not thinking about behaviour problems. But since groups often enter bus queues and counter service lines together, there is always that potential to clog things up for others. Plus any large group (no matter what age) can be loud without realizing it.

I have nothing against cheerleaders, or other big groups for that matter. I just prefer not to be there when they are there. :)

And then there were SATGs!

We just had a medium-size SATG come in-maybe they will get with the Cheerleaders and they can teach each other Cheers!lol:)

We were at All Stars Movies one year when the cheerleaders were there and we were sure we were going to have problems since our room was right next to one of the quiet pools. And sure enough, one night about 9:30, a group set up to practice for the next day and were across the pool on the grassy area. We weren't outside but in our room and could hear them yelling and stomping and all that. I told my husband if they didn't settle down by midnight, I would make sure the front desk knew about it by going down there in my PJs and complaining. I was really getting myself worked up. At 10:00 PM, the advisor or parent or whoever came along and told the young people they did a nice job but everyone needed to get ready for the next day so one more cheer and they were gone and all was quiet.

We did see them in the parks but if we saw a large group that were being noisy in front of us, we just waited until they filtered enough ahead and then entered the line. If we encountered one in a queue that we didn't see, we asked not to be seated in the same vehicle as them and all was fine.

Cheerleaders aren't evil - they are doing what they do best right now. They will learn with age.

The National Collegiate Cheer And Dance Championship squads have begun arriving here at All-Stars Sports.

If you are a College Football fan coming this way,you may run into your team.

The Oklahoma Sooners were coming in a while ago
.:)

Boomer Sooner!!

(sorry, had to, I have been trained)

Boomer Sooner!!

(sorry, had to, I have been trained)
We spoke to some of them in passing-great group of young people.

In fact all the Teams(has to be well over a thousand folks) have been so impressive.:)

It is really an interesting "scene" here with American College Cheerleaders/Dancers and SATGs and "regular" Guests(American and Foreign)!:)

They also invaded All Star Music on Thursday. We didn't notice any in the parks or on the busses, but Saturday night when we went to the food court around 9pm, it was SLAMMED with cheerleaders! We were in a preferred building and it seemed like they were staying in further buildings, so it was quiet in the room for us.

There definitely was an abundance of cheerleaders around the parks last weekend. Lots of perky, as someone else mentioned, but I didn't notice any rowdy behavior or rudeness, so no problem.

I'm so glad others thought all the groups were well behaved!!
Well behaved and VERY talented!:)

32371667606_0dcb30268c_c.jpg

Pictured above-your 2017 National College Coed Champion Kentucky Wildcats!

We had a college cheer team at CBR with us April 2015 and they were boozing by the hot tub and dropping 4-letter words like a truck driver. It was not pretty. Reminded me of the cheer team from The Waterboy - just kinda... trashy. I thought my wife was going to brawl with them.

We had a college cheer team at CBR with us April 2015 and they were boozing by the hot tub and dropping 4-letter words like a truck driver. It was not pretty. Reminded me of the cheer team from The Waterboy - just kinda... trashy. I thought my wife was going to brawl with them.

Did you report them about the drinking part? They would have been required to show IDs for that. And the four letter words? I've heard many adults using those words in the parks and there's nothing you can do about that.

Did you report them about the drinking part? They would have been required to show IDs for that. And the four letter words? I've heard many adults using those words in the parks and there's nothing you can do about that.

I would have thought that boozing in the hot tub would be disallowed regardless of their age, for safety reasons. I would have reported this as well, I wouldn't want to feel accountable if there had been an accident.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter