Anaheim Hilton info. anyone? PLEASE!!!

jpgolds

Earning My Ears
Has anybody stayed at the Hilton towers in anahiem? If so what were your likes/dislikes? Is anyone area of the hotel better then another? I would like to call and put in a request if any one area is more desirable then another. Also as wondering if DL is walkable and if you can see the fireworks from the hotel? Thanks in advance for any info.! We leave in 3 weeks for our families first ever trip to Dl/CA after many great trips to WDW! CAN NOT WAIT!

Jpgolds -

I commute every other week to California and stay at the Anaheim Hilton. (I'm here right now!). Here is some information:

Call the hotel and request a park view room. There are over 1500 rooms in the hotel. Depending on the room you get, you can see the castle, mattehorn, Paradise Pier, River Rapids, etc. The best view rooms are -103, -105, -107, -109, -111, -113, -115 (floor number preceeds room number). These room give you a straight look at the park. The 200 series rooms will give you a view pretty specifically of Paradise Pier.

You can see the fireworks from the hotel if you have a park view room in the 100 series (odd rooms only), however you lose the music and they become just fireworks.

Parking is $12/night or $17/valet

Park is walkable (10-15 minutes) or there is a shuttle for $2/day. The shuttle is run by the Anaheim Resort Transit people, the Hilton doesn't get the $2, they turn it over to the transit people.

Starbucks is available in the lower lobby of the resort.

Fitness Center is available for a fee, or if you are a Hilton Honors member, it might be free.

There is a pool and 2 hot tubs.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here the entire week and I stay here 15 nights a month. I love the hotel!

the hilton suites anaheim/orange on state college have free parking, free shuttle and freeway close (5 minutes or so depending on traffic)--just stayed there, very nice two room suite, $86!

Jpgolds -

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm here the entire week and I stay here 15 nights a month. I love the hotel!

Are all the rooms smoke free? Also, please say again what type Park Veiw room would I ask for if I really, really want to see the fireworks? Thanks.
Gerri

I stayed here two weeks ago for a convention. It was a beautiful hotel and the rooms were well set up. The only negative is the Convention Center. I was there with a Convention so when we would get out the elevator wait was long. Letting 3000 people out at the same time can cause a big problem. I would check to see what Conventions are in town the week your going.

We are staying at the Anaheim Hilton starting next Tuesday for a convention as well.

Is there a place in the hotel for breakfast in the morning that is NOT a sit down restaurant?

We will be taking 3 HS girls with us, and heading to the parks for a couple of mornings. I want them to be able to pick up something for breakfast that is quick and easy.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

There's a Starbucks in the lobby, and I assume they have quick breakfast items, but I don't know, as we left (to check into PPH before MM started) before it opened.

The hotel is huge with a very nice lobby and friendly staff. Beds were comfy. We've stayed there twice using Priceline in the past couple months. Can't beat it for $48/night + tax. There is a $15/night charge for use of the parking garage. Rather absurd but I figured it into the $48/night I was paying and its a bargain.

It's not a bad walk but for some could be a bit much. You'll walk across Katella and across the Timon parking lot to the Lion King tram. Note that the tram would not be running if Timon is closed (sometimes early morning). If Closed you'll follow the path around the side of California Adventure to the main gates.

Note that the parking garage clearance height is 6' 4" which was too low for my truck. They allowed me to park in the enterance area which was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter