An old newbie with questions. Sorry for length!

Oh, one more thing: Can they take tablets (kindles/ipads/etc) on rides?! Reading through these comments it dawned on me that keeping the kids distracted while waiting would be very beneficial. I could give them to them in line and only in line. That way they are kind of getting a little reinforcement for waiting. And then we can put them away in my bag when we get onto the ride.

Oh, one more thing: Can they take tablets (kindles/ipads/etc) on rides?! Reading through these comments it dawned on me that keeping the kids distracted while waiting would be very beneficial. I could give them to them in line and only in line. That way they are kind of getting a little reinforcement for waiting. And then we can put them away in my bag when we get onto the ride.

YES! Lifesaver!

just looked at when you are going to WDW, you are arriving as we are heading home. I have seen many tablets or other type games in lines

Could you switch to the contemporary? Then you could walk back for bathroom breaks at regular intervals.

I hope you can figure something out with your doctor. It gets dangerously hot and humid at Disney in August and your whole family will need to drink more water than normal to stay healthy. It would be awful if your son limited his liquids so he didn't have to go as often.

Could you switch to the contemporary? Then you could walk back for bathroom breaks at regular intervals.

I hope you can figure something out with your doctor. It gets dangerously hot and humid at Disney in August and your whole family will need to drink more water than normal to stay healthy. It would be awful if your son limited his liquids so he didn't have to go as often.

No no he is going to stay hydrated. No way! We would never let that happen! Too hot and he takes lithium. Can't mess with electrolyte balance. I'll call first and see what they can tell me at guest services. Contemporary might be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter