• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Im so sorry for asking so late, but we are wanting to get Birthday shirts for the family to wear at his party, his party is in Fire trucks, and I was wondering if you would have time to disign something for me. My grandson's name is Easton and I would like to have something that says it's his 1st birthday. His party is the 25th of October.
Again I'm sorry to ask so late.
Thanks
Michelle

Im so sorry for asking so late, but we are wanting to get Birthday shirts for the family to wear at his party, his party is in Fire trucks, and I was wondering if you would have time to disign something for me. My grandson's name is Easton and I would like to have something that says it's his 1st birthday. His party is the 25th of October.
Again I'm sorry to ask so late.
Thanks
Michelle

Here is one I already had and just customized for you. I was unsure about the text so if you would like any changes, it is an easy fix. Just let me know.

easton_fireenginefull_zps37bf29b8.jpg

Hi Amy

Just love the lego

Boys are birthdays are 6 days apart so we are doing a massive Lego Party

There is no rush as there birthday is Feb :rotfl:

Can I get the brick name fills, and the lego font

for
Owen
Logan

Kaya

Happy Birthday

4th

7th

Thanks so much as always you do an amazing job.:)

Alison

Hi Amy, not sure if you can do this or not. I have a special request. I am looking for a picture of that vintage "strong" woman that has the muscle and wears the bandana...with a pink breast cancer ribbon added to it.

So I'd like the girl in the middle and a pink ribbon incorporated as big as you can fit it and looks nice...rounded wording at the top "Fight like a girl" and at the bottom "Honoring Stacey Oates as she "fights like a girl"

This is for my Facebook profile picture and possibly for shirts for a breast cancer walk...

THANK YOU!!! (If you can so this)

Hi Amy, not sure if you can do this or not. I have a special request. I am looking for a picture of that vintage "strong" woman that has the muscle and wears the bandana...with a pink breast cancer ribbon added to it. So I'd like the girl in the middle and a pink ribbon incorporated as big as you can fit it and looks nice...rounded wording at the top "Fight like a girl" and at the bottom "Honoring Stacey Oates as she "fights like a girl" This is for my Facebook profile picture and possibly for shirts for a breast cancer walk... THANK YOU!!! (If you can so this)
Oh with a pink background if you can :)

Hi Amy. I was hoping you could make me a baby shower invitation for a boy. Here is the info:

Baby Shower for

Melissa Quinton

October 29, 2014

3:15 p.m. Roswell North Media Center

Given by Mountain Park and Roswell North Special Education Staff

Melissa is registered at Babies-R-Us

Thank you!

Hi Amy, have you ever done any designs for a River Boat Cruise? We are traveling from Vienna, Austria to Amsterdam, Netherlands on the "MS Harmony", the boat is owned by Grand Circle Travel (GCT). We travel 11-1-14 to 11-15-14. I have looked at a lot of your designs, but could not see anything that works. Thank you. Charliebeth

Hi Amy

Just love the lego

Boys are birthdays are 6 days apart so we are doing a massive Lego Party

There is no rush as there birthday is Feb :rotfl:

Can I get the brick name fills, and the lego font

for
Owen
Logan

Kaya

Happy Birthday

4th

7th

Thanks so much as always you do an amazing job.:)

Alison

Your request would have been ok in the other thread as well. Here are your designs...

logan_legofill_zps2b1c3e54.jpg

owen_legofill_zpsdefc08fd.jpg

kaya_legofill_zps66dd147f.jpg

4th_legofill_zpse728ed4a.jpg

7th_legofill_zpsc94ceb7d.jpg

happybirthday_legofill_zps3ed4cf31.jpg

Hi Amy, not sure if you can do this or not. I have a special request. I am looking for a picture of that vintage "strong" woman that has the muscle and wears the bandana...with a pink breast cancer ribbon added to it.

So I'd like the girl in the middle and a pink ribbon incorporated as big as you can fit it and looks nice...rounded wording at the top "Fight like a girl" and at the bottom "Honoring Stacey Oates as she "fights like a girl"

This is for my Facebook profile picture and possibly for shirts for a breast cancer walk...

THANK YOU!!! (If you can so this)

Having the text rounded did not look good with the graphic. I hope this will work for you...

strong_woman_zpse5d01849.jpg

Hi Amy. I was hoping you could make me a baby shower invitation for a boy. Here is the info:

Baby Shower for

Melissa Quinton

October 29, 2014

3:15 p.m. Roswell North Media Center

Given by Mountain Park and Roswell North Special Education Staff

Melissa is registered at Babies-R-Us

Thank you!

Here is your requested design...

melissa_babyboyinvite_zps6b65b012.jpg

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you'd be able to come up with a design for me. There is a very special young lady (age 13) at my church that has been through more difficulties than any child should have to suffer and still remains positive, thoughtful, and is an inspiration to all of us.

I would like to make a shirt for her. She absolutely loves mermaids. Her name is Destiny. I would like to put the design on a pink shirt. Do you think you would be able to help me out? I've been racking my brain (what there is left of it... lol!!) and can't come up with anything.

I appreciate your time and talent!
Thanks,
Lori

Here is your requested design...

melissa_babyboyinvite_zps6b65b012.jpg

It's adorable Amy, thank you so much! I hope this won't be a huge pain, but they just told me we have to change the location of the shower from the Media Center to Room 199 in the K hall. Would you be able to make this change for me? Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hello Amy

I was just wondering if you help me? I am havin a special agent Oso party for my daughter's 1st birthday. Her name is Braylyn.

You previously did a skylanders party pack for me...everyone loved it and your designstotally made the party!!

Could you if possible make me an agent oso party pack...bottle covers...banner pendants..name circle with "Braylyn".. or anything with happy 1st Birthday etc...

the party is on Nov 8th.

thanks for your time!!

Hi Amy,
I love the minecraft designs you have done on your previous threads. Are you able to do a thank-you tag, VIP neck tag and t-shirts for my son's (Jake) 6th birthday next weekend (19 October).
Sorry to be so disorganised, we really should be more organised with these parties (I am texting the invite, oops).
The boys names for the t-shirts are:
Jake
Riley
Ashton
Archie
Ryan
Will
Tate
Max
Dylan (my husband)
Kylie (myself)
Thank-you in advance for your magic, you are truely special, thanks for sharing your talent.
Kylie x
PS Jake has asked for a minecraft surfer dude but given the timeframe I am happy with whatever you have!

I LOVE your work!!! Can you please send me the link to your website? My email is jenscolforo at aol dot com Thanks!

Amy...Would you have time to create a Minion inspired Halloween printable that I could use for my sons Halloween bags as well as a Gru logo that goes on the minions overalls? My boys requested to be minions this year, and your designs will help make their costumes perfect when paired with my rather limited costume making ability ;). I still have a stockpile of transfer paper I ordered from you a while back. I can't wait to pull it out and use again.

Hi Amy,
I got a pack of your great transfers last week, and Pat made me some awesome Handy Manny Disigns yesterday that I plan to print onto the transfers. The designs have white in them; I'm ironing them onto a colored shirt (green or blue). Will the white in the design look white on the shirt, or will the color of the shirt show through? Or something in between? Thanks so much!

Hi Amy,

I am wondering if you can make body parts for the cabin door...I am needing body parts for a "Dallas Cowboys" football player and also a "NY Giants" football player. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks
Cindi

Thank you for doing the lego brick names for Owen and logNs birthday they are going to love them.

Could I get the kids name in the lego font going try to make shrinky dinks .

Lego Font

Owen
Logan
Kaya

Thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter