Amika hair straightener $49!!!

The Chi iron is worth the month. The hair dessers swear by it! My dayghter has awful big curly coarse hair and we can straighten her hair in 20 minutes. We have tried the Conair and other department store type irons and they wont it even make a dent in her hair. We use a one inch iron. Wider is not better. And if you have a choice buy the black one, not the cheetah or paink print. They are made cheaply, I was told by an inside source.

We paid $95 for it - and it is worth every cent.

That's great....thanks for the info! Makes me feel better about spending that kind of $$ ! Hopefully I can get my tushie out of bed early on Friday to get one!

I just saw a Chi as an early bird special (4am - 1pm) special at Kohls on Black Friday for $89.99.

Maggie

Oh thank you for this. I also have that coupon and DH is shopping with me this year. He's doing the Toysrus at Midnight with me because he's afraid of me being out alone(Um I've been doing it at 4AM for the past 10 years?) but I think that's cute- plus extra hands are always good.
Toys is screwing me up big time with the midnight open.

:cool1:THANK YOU!! A ? what's the difference between that one and the colored ones? Like the Glacier Ice? Do you know? I'm thinking dd would like a color other than Black but I don't want to get that if it's inferior.

Ok is this the same one as overstocks? It's cheaper and ships free
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009V1YR8...e=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B0009V1YR8

:cool1:THANK YOU!! A ? what's the difference between that one and the colored ones? Like the Glacier Ice? Do you know? I'm thinking dd would like a color other than Black but I don't want to get that if it's inferior.

Ok is this the same one as overstocks? It's cheaper and ships free
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009V1YR8...e=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B0009V1YR8

Scroll down to the bottom and read the reviews on Amazon. Apparently there are different sellers on Amazon and some people complained of theirs being fake. Does anyone know if Overstock works like this?

I missed this deal by a couple minutes! Dang!!!!!

I was actually able to get it in hot pink 30 minutes later! Black was more expensive, now I see why. I hope I don't have any problems...

Hi, I got Amika tourmaline for $79.99 at allforher.net I received it in one day, so they must be located in Florida or Georgia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter