AMC Dine-inTheater and Spiltsville Question

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Is it possible to make reservations for either of these places? We were looking for something to do New Years Day. Are there any discounts for the AMC that anyone knows of?

Thanks all!

AP holders get discounts on the AMC tickets. I don't think you can do reservations for Splitsville.

You can pre buy your tickets for Fork & Dine a few days prior to when you want go see the show - typically whenever the last big release day is they'll set the schedule until the next movie release day.

I did that when we went on a Wednesday during our last trip - I purchased them on that Sunday. You should be able to go through the AMC site & it will take you to where you can purchase tickets.

Splitsville has a way online where you reserve lanes as well through their party request form.

Both are super fun. We did Splitsville in July & October. I've done Fork & Dine twice - once in March 2012 and this last trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter