Amazon Delivery Question

berlykim22

Mouseketeer
Question - If I forgot anything and I am sure I will or will just decide I need something.
Can I order from amazon and have delivered to my resort?
and if so how do I know order is there. do they call and leave message?

I am talking about regular amazon items, say I want to order a halloween costume or something, not the food from amazon prime now, that will be my next questions.

Thanks,
Kim

You can absolutely order from Amazon and have it delivered. You use the address for the resort (I believe) with a note to leave the items at the Bell desk. Once you get the notification that it is delivered, you should be able to go to the bell desk to get it or call and ask for it to be sent to your room.

You can absolutely order from Amazon and have it delivered. You use the address for the resort (I believe) with a note to leave the items at the Bell desk. Once you get the notification that it is delivered, you should be able to go to the bell desk to get it or call and ask for it to be sent to your room.

GREAT! Thanks so much for information! I am in panic that I have everything I need, lol and I was just reading about ordering from Amazon Prime Now, so was thinking of doing that too for some breakfast food!

GREAT! Thanks so much for information! I am in panic that I have everything I need, lol and I was just reading about ordering from Amazon Prime Now, so was thinking of doing that too for some breakfast food!

I haven't used Prime Now at WDW but I have used it extensively here in Seattle. It's a great service!

I read in one of the groceries threads that someone uses the prime now do you have groceries delivered.

I read in one of the groceries threads that someone uses the prime now do you have groceries delivered.

We have an actual grocery delivery service in Seattle called Amazon Fresh. Prime Now allows you to order things that can be delivered to you in a 1-2 hour time frame (1 hour has a cost associated with it for delivery). The list of items you can order is not as comprehensive as a grocery store, but there are basics available. You can also order things with Prime (like non-perishable snacks) and have those delivered to the resort. I imagine Pantry would work the same way.

I haven't ordered from Amazon but Walmart.com everything from an air mattress to drinks and food. Give yourself enough time, I ordered 2 weeks ahead and it was delivered in 3'different shipments, but did arrive just in time and was waiting in our room when we arrived at 5 in the morning. On the top line your name, guest arrival date, next line put c/o resort name and address as you normally would. Looking back I probably should have spent a few dollars for priority mail over free shipping because I was nervous wreck they would,arrive in time even though it did give acceptable dates. Also they will bring your packages to your room so you shouldn't have to ask

We are going to be using the prime now option. We don't have anything perishable going to the hotel so we are just having it delivered whenever. The only catch is that you have to wait until almost the day before to order.

Oh my goodness, this is a genuis idea.

I'm thinking graze snack boxes or freshly meals would also be super great for something like this.

Also the prime now you could order and have been just a couple of hours in your room if you wanted to And they deliver about every hour of the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter