• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Amazing $69 rate for Doubletree at Universal

With this hotel you still get some of the park perks right?

Park perks like what? You don't get early park admission or express pass access.

You do get:

15% off merchandise on purchases over $50 at Islands of Adventure Trading Company and Universal Studios Store (Not valid with other offers. Promotions subject to change. Discounts exclude film, batteries, candy, tobacco, sundries and media.)

15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at select locations in both theme parks: *Universal's Islands of Adventure, Confisco Grille and Mythos Restaurant
* Universal Studios, Finnegans Bar and Grill and Lombard's Seafood Grille

10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at the following CityWalk venues:
Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Pat O'Brien's, Bob Marley - Ar Tribute to Freedom, CityJazz, the Groove, Pastamore

wait a sec....there has to be some kind of catch with this deal right? $69 seems so low....why is this low price only posted on here? Pardon my ignorance but i dont understand

not to hijack this post pirate:, but can you walk to Universal parks from the Doubletree at the entrance?

From what I've seen, it's an easy 5 minute walk. I booked rooms for October at the $69 rate - can't wait! Looks like a Walgreens is close by. Wendys too.

Is this deal legit? I have never heard of Dreams Unlimited. The limited research I have done though is it's an affiliate/part of DIS Boards? The cheapest rate I can get on the Hilton/Double Tree site is $103. The day's I'm going it says I can get the $69 dollar rate. Just a little hesitant from ordering from Dreams Unlimited should I be concerned?

Well I took the plunge and ordered from them this morning. Haven't got an e-mail confirmation yet. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

I'm staying 4 nights next month. Looking at the Google map, it looks like a Burger King & Wendy's are very close. Walgreens too. Anything else?
Are fridges available at this hotel? Cost? Any good delivery options? Pizza etc. Recommendations? Thanks

I normally stay at LaQuinta on Jamicen Ct when I can't stay onsite.But at this price,we are deff doing this..It's only $30 more for 2days then the other plus self parking.Still well worth it!!!:thumbsup2

Is this really possible, can anyone confirm that im not gonna get taxed for miscellaneous fees attatched when i check out. This seems to be too good to be true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter