• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

I love that hairstyle even more after seeing those photos!!:lovestruc

Loved the hair in the b/w photo and the additional pictures just solidified that!

As the owner of some pretty big, curly hair I FULLY understand the desire to wear it in its natural state, yet completely avoid puff, frizz, mass or any other word that would equal me looking Roseanne Roseannadanna! :lmao:

But, I definitely say rock the curly hair! Gotta be yourself! :thumbsup2

I love that hairstyle even more after seeing those photos!!:lovestruc

I knew you would!! I am excited to see what my hair trial looks like!!

Loved the hair in the b/w photo and the additional pictures just solidified that!

As the owner of some pretty big, curly hair I FULLY understand the desire to wear it in its natural state, yet completely avoid puff, frizz, mass or any other word that would equal me looking Roseanne Roseannadanna! :lmao:

But, I definitely say rock the curly hair! Gotta be yourself! :thumbsup2

:lmao: I wear my hair curly "sometimes" as it does not like to cooperate. Sometimes it's curly, sometimes it's wavy...sometimes I straighten it only to have it curl on me. Sometimes the front curls but not the back. :rotfl:

So I sent our newsletters out this morning and my dad's sister informed me for the second time she is not coming. I am not sure if she is hinting for me to stop sending her stuff, but isn't it proper ettiquette? I mean just because someone gets the save-the-date and says they aren't coming, you don't take them off the guest list do you??

Oh and Eric has it in his head that our wedding needs to be more "unique" and we spent last night talking and researching other reception opetions:rolleyes: For a moment he was very excited to hold the reception at DHS:scared1: Lol he is such a bride sometimes! I told him we have booked videography and photography each for 6 hours, so he can't change our venue to be in park.

Then we saw on the Disney Meetings website about a night time beach party at Typhoon Lagoon:headache: He loved it, but I again reminded him that we have our photographers and that would throw the dessert party right out the window!!

As of this morning nothing has changed, but ya never know popcorn::

wow on the hairstyle you like...seeing several pics of her hair...I think it would look amazing on you and go really well with your dress and headpiece/veil!!!!

Yeh for getting your newsletters done!

I sent everything to everyone from our guest list. I knew that DFi's grandparents were not going to be coming, but I still sent them a save the date, travel packet, and invitation. I also did this for my dad's side of the family since I know they won't come, but I'll never live it down if I didn't at least send them an invite. It was just the right thing to do.

Since chances are you are in a no-win situation, either she'll get flustered when she receives the invite and tell you "I already told you I wasn't coming" or she will get mad if you don't send her one. I would just send her one.

Yeh for getting your newsletters done!

I sent everything to everyone from our guest list. I knew that DFi's grandparents were not going to be coming, but I still sent them a save the date, travel packet, and invitation. I also did this for my dad's side of the family since I know they won't come, but I'll never live it down if I didn't at least send them an invite. It was just the right thing to do.

Since chances are you are in a no-win situation, either she'll get flustered when she receives the invite and tell you "I already told you I wasn't coming" or she will get mad if you don't send her one. I would just send her one.

That's my plan. I am just frustrated. I don't need to keep hearing she's not coming...I know! Plus I found out she copied my parents in on the email saying she's not coming :confused3 We should have eloped!:rotfl:

Sorry to hear you feel my pain!;)

So guess what came in the mail today?!??!
ry%3D400

Omg the picture doesn't do it justice...it's so pretty and exactly what I wanted!!

ry%3D400

Omg the picture doesn't do it justice...it's so pretty and exactly what I wanted!!

Beautiful Mandy!! You will be the best looking bride in Disney!!!!

sorry haven't been on lately but I had back surgery in march so I just been kind of lurking

That's my plan. I am just frustrated. I don't need to keep hearing she's not coming...I know! Plus I found out she copied my parents in on the email saying she's not coming :confused3 We should have eloped!:rotfl:

Sorry to hear you feel my pain!;)

OMG I know the feeling!!!!!!! I keep telling DF that we should just called disney, ask what dates are availble in the next few weeks and just get married now :lmao:

Honestly though i would definatly just send her an invite. Just to cover yourself. I can't believe she CC'd your parents on the email... :mad: That would've driven me batty!!! I'm sorry you are dealing with this sweetie. :hug:

ry%3D400

OMG that is AMAZING!!!!!!! :eek::love: WOW! That is going to look absolutly stunning with your gown! Put it in your hair and take a pic!!

Oh its going to totally sparkle like crazy on your wedding day! :cloud9:

put it on your head so we can see the size..it looks nice but looks like a fan without something as a reference

and I wouldn't send anything else to your sister..if she was rude enough to say "I am not coming!" and copy your parents, my fingers would fall off before I sent her another wedding update!

Beautiful Mandy!! You will be the best looking bride in Disney!!!!

sorry haven't been on lately but I had back surgery in march so I just been kind of lurking

Awww thanks! Hope you are feeling better!

OMG I know the feeling!!!!!!! I keep telling DF that we should just called disney, ask what dates are availble in the next few weeks and just get married now :lmao:

Honestly though i would definatly just send her an invite. Just to cover yourself. I can't believe she CC'd your parents on the email... :mad: That would've driven me batty!!! I'm sorry you are dealing with this sweetie. :hug:

OMG that is AMAZING!!!!!!! :eek::love: WOW! That is going to look absolutly stunning with your gown! Put it in your hair and take a pic!!

Oh its going to totally sparkle like crazy on your wedding day! :cloud9:

Ok so funny story. I was complaining this morning about my aunt to a guy I work with. I said we should have just eloped, but my mom would be mad. He said well if we eloped but got pregnant she would be too excited about the baby and ignore the fact she wasn't at the wedding :rotfl:

Family drama is so not fun. She is complaining that our WHOLE family are teachers and why would I get married on a Wed. Well the WHOLE family are not teachers...her and her daughter and SIL are. :rolleyes:

put it on your head so we can see the size..it looks nice but looks like a fan without something as a reference

and I wouldn't send anything else to your sister..if she was rude enough to say "I am not coming!" and copy your parents, my fingers would fall off before I sent her another wedding update!
Luckily it's not my sister, it's my aunt. Unfortunately I can't NOT send something. We have had a lot of family drama going on since my grandfather passed away (1 1/2 years ago). I no longer speak with my grandmother...although even she is invited to the wedding too :rolleyes:

As you girls requested...crappy cell phone pic taken at work.

ry%3D400

Ohhhh so many updates Mandy!! I will say though I am totally in love with the hairpiece, it is gorgeous. I like that it is not overpowering eithier, it is subtle and elegent. Good choice lady!

ooh Mandy, it looks so good in your hair!!!

also...so sorry about all the family drama...weddings really do just bring out more drama in families than just about anything else...:sad2:

Mandy that is the PERFECT size!!! I loooooooove it!!!

That is part of why I loved it! It's not too big and it doesn't stick out all over the place

SO CUTE!!!! I love it! It looks great on your hair color and with the shorter cut. :thumbsup2
Thanks!! I can't wait to see it with my hair curled!

Ohhhh so many updates Mandy!! I will say though I am totally in love with the hairpiece, it is gorgeous. I like that it is not overpowering eithier, it is subtle and elegent. Good choice lady!
Thank you! I am soooo in love with it!!

ooh Mandy, it looks so good in your hair!!!

also...so sorry about all the family drama...weddings really do just bring out more drama in families than just about anything else...:sad2:
Thanks!!

Family drama sucks. What did make my day better was Eric's cousin emailed us about how excited she and her family are to come to the wedding and glad they are we chose Disney!!:banana:

Family drama sucks. What did make my day better was Eric's cousin emailed us about how excited she and her family are to come to the wedding and glad they are we chose Disney!!:banana:

aww. see there's what makes it easier to deal with a bit of drama! what a nice thing for her to do!

Your hairpiece is GORGEOUS, Mandy!!! :love: Just the right size, and looks amazing on you girl! Couldn't be any more perfect!

I've been really busy lately so I'm just not catching up on everything.

Hope you're feeling better (and I hope no one else at your work got sick.)

I like that hair style you chose. It looks like your hair will be a bit longer for it then it is now, right?

I definitely think a bit of curls in your hair will look better with the feathers than straight hair. It just doesn't work with straight hair. But it's the perfect size!

I can't wait to see the shoes. When will you get them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter