Am I the only person who did not get a dream?

Did you recieve a dream yet?

• Yes

• No

• Haven't been to Disney since the beginning of 2007

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoofyWaterCoaster

<font color=blue><marquee> Please stand clear of t
2007: 8 days, 10 people, 0 dreams...
2008: 8 days, 10 people, 0 dreams...

Wow, I thought that I would get at least one. Anyone else?

Last August just before my family and I were went into the cars on the Backlot Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios everyone in line all got Dream Fast Passes, because we were just at the right place at the right time. Also a computer randomly selects the location and what prizes are to given out each day at that location, so it does not matter how many days you are there or how many people you are travelling with.

Don't feel lonely, 10 days and no dreams for DH and I either. BUT, it was pretty much my dream vacation anyway so I wasn't too upset.

We have been 3x since YOAMDs started and have yet to even see the dream team. Every trip is a dream in its self so i don't mind. We are headed back in Sept. so you never know!

Don't feel bad. I have been 10, that's right 10 times since YOMD started in 2007. I have yet to get one. What can I say, I am addicted to the mouse:thanks: you very much!!!

I will be there at the end of August. I can feel a dream coming.:genie:

I haven't gotten any official dreams. But I did get a whole row in a safari truck to myself.:cloud9:

It was in the morning and I asked if I could sit in row 2, please? And he said yes and then he didn't add anybody else to the row.

So I got to slide back and forth and take pictures. It was really neat. :goodvibes

Been 4 times since it started and haven't won anything. Still had a great time. Going back in September and I'm sure this will be my lucky trip.:wizard:

My wife is so lucky that if she even saw the dream team workers she would chase them down and we would get something cool.

I was in the park 10 days last year and received zero dreams!

On our 9th park day, DS & DH did each win "Dream Fastpasses" coming off of Splash Mountain.

It is simply a matter of being in the right place at the right time I never was apparently:rotfl: )!

Even though it cost me, I felt being at WDW was a dream come true in itself! :cutie:

over 150 visits since YOMD started:
2 Dream FP's
1 Dream Ears
DS9 6 sets of Pixie Dust pins
2 VIP tour of Test Track magical moments

Now while the winning might sound like a lot, just remember over 150 days in the park. Guess that's a dream in itself. :confused3

I was there last August for a week. Not only did I not get a dream but I always seemed to be just ahead of of or just behind the group that did. But I waited four years for that trip and so the whole thing was a dream for me!

Nothing here. Was there last year for 8 days and sent numerous postcards and not a bite. We did see a couple of dream team members but nothing given out.

They actually started YOAMD in 2006. We were there in December 06 at MVMCP on 12/20 (the second to last party night that year). We were waiting for the late parade to start. My 11 year old son had had it already. He was tired and his feet hurt and he didn't want to stand to watch the parade (he's slightly autistic and gets overwhelmed when he's overtired). I told my DH and DS8 to go find themselves a spot. I found a railing in Frontierland that we could lean against but our backs were to the parade. I told my son that we could stay there and rest and if we could see any of the parade, fine and if not, fine. He was OK with that.

So suddenly a guy in Dream Team clothes walks up to us and asks how many are in our party. I told him we had 4. He asked where we were from and I said California. He said, "We'll let's get the other two - since you came from so far away you have to have a good view of the parade." I found my DH and son and told them to come. My DH hesitated because he didn't want to lose the spot they were in. I said, "Come on, we're going with him," and I pointed to the guy. He took us across the Liberty Square bridge to a private viewing area on the other side. They had 3 rows of benches set up and the area was roped off and manned by a CM. We sat in the 2nd row of benches and watched other people brought in by other Dream Team members until the area was full. When people tried to slip under the rope, the CM would stop them and say it was a private area.

We had an excellent view of the parade and a nice place to sit and rest. All of the characters waved to our little area when they came by and we got some excellent pictures. It was much better than leaning against a post with our backs to the parade!

Between that 10 day visit and a visit last year to Disneyland, that's the only dream we got. But it was a good one!

No dreams here either
2007: 5 days 2 adults no dream
2008: 17 days wedding and honeymoon at Disney no dream

It seemed to us that they only gave stuff to families.

Keep in mind it's somewhat tough to get a dream. If they handed out dreams all over the place they would seem less special and worthless.

If you think of all the people in the parks each day you may have a 5 to 10 percent chance of getting a dream. It's not easy. They only hand out dreams at 3 or 4 attractions each morning/afternoon per park on average. Not only that the time they hand out the dreams can be only 2 or 3 minutes at each attraction.

Feel very lucky if you've received a dream.

Wow....we must have been REALLY lucky getting picked to ride in Walt Disney's car in the then MGM Stars and Cars Parade.
My DD, then 6, will never forget that magical moment.
We also got picked to play the instruments to start of the Philarmagic in the MK. We also met a young couple at CRT that were picked for the night in the castle. And we did see the dream squad in MK.

We just thought they were handing out things left and right. :goodvibes

Pixie dust to everyone hoping they get a magical moment. :wizard:

My son got a Chip and Dale sticker from the Dream team. Whoo hoooo! I really wasn't expecting anything though. We saw they award the Castle stay...just minutes from getting on the Land while they were getting off! Just our luck. My son also got a photo with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter