• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I the only one using the same FE from the last cruise?

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I just don't have time to make a new one. And I really like the one I made for the last cruise. It's not Christmas, but it is Disney. I have to finish the sweater I promised my niece.

Kim

I just don't have time to make a new one. And I really like the one I made for the last cruise. It's not Christmas, but it is Disney. I have to finish the sweater I promised my niece.

Kim

Nope, we are using ours from last year. It's not Christmas either but we like it so we didn't see a reason to make a new one.

Go ahead and use the same FE. I haven't seen it yet!

My roommate had one & we used hers. I think I'm going to take TT's suggestion & take a stocking. :)

I never made one, but I posted a pic on Facebook of what I'll be using. It's a portable tote with a "green" Mickey theme. A friend gave it to me on the WDW girls' trip I took in July. :)

I'm using the same FE as last time too. :goodvibes

Mine is new. But I only need a single pocket this time around. And its 'themed'.:goodvibes:goodvibes

This will be the third time we use ours :thumbsup2 I may add a little Christmas cheer to it but it's the same one we used on PCC 1.0 :thumbsup2 (I don't think it's like when you wear the same dress to an event ;))

This will be the third time we use ours :thumbsup2 I may add a little Christmas cheer to it but it's the same one we used on PCC 1.0 :thumbsup2 (I don't think it's like when you wear the same dress to an event ;))

Not the same at all. It will be filled with different stuff by the end of the cruise.

What happens if the FE gift is too big to fit in the FE container?

Not the same at all. It will be filled with different stuff by the end of the cruise.

What happens if the FE gift is too big to fit in the FE container?

It will either be put on the door handle to your stateroom, placed on the floor leaning on your stateroom door, or balanced atop your fish, depending on the item's size/weight/attributes.

I did make a new "themed" one, but, I started it a year ago and worked on it a little bit at a time. I just have one more thing to do to it and I'm finially finished. It's not exactly how I wanted it to be, but, oh well.

I planned on making one, even bought all the stuff last year....it never got made and it doesn't look like I will have time now...so I got an oversized stocking and will decorate that and use it....got the idea from Todd, so thank you Todd.

I'm using a new one. I loved the one that my Mom made for PCC 1.0 (Indy Colts themed), but it has Matthew's name on it...and I just don't want to use it. Doesn't feel right, if that even makes any sense. My new one is Christmas themed and rather adorable...but you'll have to wait until the cruise to see it! :)

I'm using a new one. I loved the one that my Mom made for PCC 1.0 (Indy Colts themed), but it has Matthew's name on it...and I just don't want to use it. Doesn't feel right, if that even makes any sense. My new one is Christmas themed and rather adorable...but you'll have to wait until the cruise to see it! :)

Totally understandable. Can't wait to see the new one.

Kim

I also ordered one from ebay! But, it's a surprise so my roomies don't even get to see it till we cruise. (Sorry, Jaime and Robin, you'll have to wait a little while longer. <3)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter