• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I doing this right? Trying to get reservations!?

Maybe try booking for 2, 3, or 4 people too?
As PP stated, try booking for 4 people.
hi again. looks like you are doing everything right, I'm not seeing anything available for lunch at HS on the 4th for 2 or 4 people. I tried checking a few times today and nothing. You may want to set up a reservation finder watch on touring plans or one of the other dining notification websites (***********, etc. )
You're doing it right. Good luck! Very nice of you to put in the effort for them.

Also, don't hesitate if a time pops up - click first, click fast! Then decide if the time will work for you.

Thanks for the replies! So, I just tried again for ANYTHING at Hollywood Studios on June 4th, and nothing.... So I decided to try a party of 4, and a reservation for the Brown Derby popped up! I quickly grabbed it!

But how do I turn this into a reservation for 2??? Thanks!!

Thanks for the replies! So, I just tried again for ANYTHING at Hollywood Studios on June 4th, and nothing.... So I decided to try a party of 4, and a reservation for the Brown Derby popped up! I quickly grabbed it!

You can try modifying it on the app, but don't worry about it if you can't change it. As long as they show up, there won't be a charge.

You don't need to modify it. When you check in, you will just say there are 2 of you. You aren't charged if less people show up. You are only charged if no one shows up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter