Alternate ways to identify yourself as the bride and groom?

Familymoon

Mouseketeer
We're not *ears people* - DH's head is HUGE (he's 6'10" with the 18" neck to boot - baseball hats NEVER come close to fitting him so I know he'll not wear the top hat).

I *might* get away with the headband for me - but it is my understanding that they don't sell them in MK anymore.

We'll be flying just after the wedding reception (departing from the reception) and I would love to be identified as the Bride/Groom...but can't figure out how.

I have the Bride Minnie Pin (the face one that says "Bride" across the bottom) and we'll just have to get the groom one there. I also have the mickey proposing to minnie pin ;).

Any other ways?

At party stores, I have seen large round buttons that say bride and groom. I thought those mught work better than the disney pins, because they are so much bigger, but I also think the disney bride and groom pins are so much cuter;)

Do you know where we could buy those pins
either: at WDW or on the cruise (wonder)?

Do you wear Baseball caps ? They have some for sale on TheKnot that look really neat and say Bride and Groom on them - I'm thinking of getting my FH to wear one as he won't wear the ears either ;)

Sam,

You should take apart a Mickey ear beanie and sew the ears to the groom baseball cap and get Paul to wear that! :)

You could get t-shirts that say "Bride" and "Groom" on them. They're sold all over the internet, on just about every wedding-related site out there. You may even be able to find sweatshirts for chilly days/evenings.

I was just looking around and on ebay, I saw these really cute bride and groom t shirts with mickey and minnie on them. I would love to have them myself! You should check that one out. Also, I was looking on the knot and in the clearance section, they have bride sweatpants and shorts. They also have mens polo shirts with groom on them. I thought that this might be something that some men wouldn't mind wearing because they aren't too corny!!
HTH:wave2: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

for my honeymoon (last week of october) I got my husband to wear the micky groom shirt and of course I wore the minnie bride shirt. It looked cute :) We wore them the the MNNSHP.

He would NOT wear the top hat or any type of hat with ears...

But he was ok with the shirt, he actually liked it :)

I would say just go for the shirts... since they do not sell them in the parks, or any of the hotels (I checked when I was there) Check out ebay from time to time.. I got mine brand new with tags for $21.00 after shipping for both.. And the price tags said $19.99 each.

Good luck!:tongue:

I would suggest buying Bride and Groom tee-shirts. I know at WDW you can make tee-shirts over there with Disney characters on them.

I did get my hubby to wear his ears - he didn't mind them at all (but thank god they fit)

but i have to say - on the days that we DIDN'T wear the hats - most CM's noticed our pins right away. (and they were just pined to my purse and his camera bag - not in plain site at all)

even avid disney guests spotted our pins! so i definetly vote for those! (very easy to find! my hubby lost his at one point, replaced it right at MK - a pin stop in front of Space Mountain.)

best of luck to you on your day and enjoy your Honeymoon!

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that the Bride and Groom pins work great. I got married in Las Vegas this past October (delayed honeymoon in WDW end of DEC). Anyway my MIL made us wear our Bride and Groom pins on the plane on the way to Las Vegas. As we were getting off the plane the Flight Attendant handed us a bottle of champagne.

You only get married once so take advantage of it. I bought the Bridal set ears for DH and I not sure if he'll wear his. I'm think I might tack it to a baseball hat for him.

Best of Luck!princess:

My sister and new BIL wore bride/groom baseball caps (no ears) they had made at the local mall. Hers was white with black lettering, his was black with white lettering. On the back, they had "WDW 12/3/03". They also wore the pins. They received lots of attention and even got front of the line access on the Safari at AK, thanks to the hats. They were singled out and "announced" everywhere from Hoop Dee Doo to the monorail. It was lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter