Alt 'known' planner still have discounted rooms?

Tallent

DIS Veteran
There was another 3 letter agency (not sure if I can say name) that offered convention room rates. Used them before pre covid without problem. Not seeing anything on their site currently for WDW so wondering if anyone knows if they still offer this periodically? Historically, looks like discounts come out for summer travel next weekish so will prob book through disney and see if anything pops with the other site but wondering if it's even worth it ?

There was another 3 letter agency (not sure if I can say name) that offered convention room rates. Used them before pre covid without problem. Not seeing anything on their site currently for WDW so wondering if anyone knows if they still offer this periodically? Historically, looks like discounts come out for summer travel next weekish so will prob book through disney and see if anything pops with the other site but wondering if it's even worth it ?
They had a few exclusives last year, I think it was in the fall. Nothing like what they used to have; used them for our 2016 trip. Booked our 2020 trip with them, no special discounts. Trip did not happen until 2022.

Thank you! We'll just go through wdw and hope for discounts to come out next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter