Aloha Isle Crisis!!!!

Below is the contact info for BOB IGER who is Disney CEO. Again... friendliness is key - married with inundation. Trust me I am an organizer and these things get their attention and often times also gets results.

CEO OF DISNEY - BOB IGER

EMAIL: bob.iger@disney.com

TWITTER: @IgerBobDisney

I have a friend there right now who said you can't get a swirl anymore?!?!? Is this just tonight or have the ended the world's most amazing frozen delight? I'll need to start a petition if that's the case. Do advise

Below is the contact info for BOB IGER who is Disney CEO. Again... friendliness is key - married with inundation. Trust me I am an organizer and these things get their attention and often times also gets results.

CEO OF DISNEY - BOB IGER

I guess i can cross the dole whip off my list. :( I loved the swirl. Without the vanilla, its just too much pineapple. Why on earth would they do this?

CEO OF DISNEY - BOB IGER

Also email: Guest.Services@disneyworld.com

Lord, stop with the SPAM. You don't need to post the same information multiple times. People can read the first post and get it then.

By spamming you are just annoying people and it weakens any sort of "cause" (if you can even call it that in this case) that you may have had.

Lord, stop with the SPAM. You don't need to post the same information multiple times. People can read the first post and get it then.

By spamming you are just annoying people and it weakens any sort of "cause" (if you can even call it that in this case) that you may have had.

Excuse me. I was thought that answering people individually would allow them to see it in their alert but yes, I do see now that every reply comes up in the alert whether the reply is directed to the individual or not. I'm sorry if it annoyed anyone.

Also the guest services email is incorrect: It should be: guest.services@disneyworld.com (not guests.services)

I got a personal message from someone who stated that they also gave Aloha Isles a negative review on Trip Advisor. This will certainly help. Negative reviews are not something they want.

I sent an email to Guest relations and received an auto reply from Debbie Bellaria- Hunt, director of guest relations.
It said they would contact me within 72 hours. I'll update you when I hear back.

Yes, I too received this reply. Let's keep it up guys! (*_*)

Dang it Disney ... why you wanna mess with my Dole Whip swirl like that?

Email sent. And I imagine this will be a particularly busy day for whoever all runs the customer service emails accounts.

Disney is a vacation destination, and the people who work there are in the field of customer service. Isn't it their job to take complaints and try and make it right?

When people start to walk away from Aloha Isles after being told they no longer serve the vanilla the employee's will certainly let management know. Moreover, the diminished sales alone with alert management that a change is in order. You are right. When customers feel there is a problem - they are going to get complaints whether they like it or not. This is all a part of customer service and guest relations. This forum aside.... there are people there at the parks this very moment just discovering the change and walking away.

Woo hoo!!! I whole 15 supports in your change.org. This must be the most ridiculous thing on change. Is it really going to ruin your vacation if there is no vanilla soft serve. Maybe there was a change.org to have the vanilla removed.

I was going to sign the Change.org petition to free Jason Rezaian from an Iranian prison but now that I see there is one to get the swirl back I decided to go for that one instead. Change matters!

Woo hoo!!! I whole 15 supports in your change.org. This must be the most ridiculous thing on change. Is it really going to ruin your vacation if there is no vanilla soft serve. Maybe there was a change.org to have the vanilla removed.

I don't know. The petition to comb Blue Ivy's hair was probably worse.

But since the Merida makeover petition scored 262,000 signatures and that didn't change I don't have high hopes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter