Almost time

kay_key3

Mouseketeer
Man, I am getting real nervous. We even backed up the day we are leaving so that we could go to Sea World before we get to Disney.

Is there anyplace I should take my 5 year old first.

Go Cheer Cats :cheer2:

First, relax you're about to go to Disney World!! I would definetly make the MK a top priority. Overall, though there is something to do at every park for the little ones. Also, try to book a character meal, kids really love them (heck many adults do too!!).

What happens at the character meal? How much are they and where can I get one?
I was wrong we backed it up by 2 days so we are leaving at the first of the week now.
I hope the weather holds out. I can not stand if we had nothing but rain, that is Kentucky is right now. The rain state. We have had rain everyday.

There a character meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Depending on the meal and location prices vary. Some of the more popular ones are at CRT, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's and Princess Storybook Breakfast.

My personal favorites are dinner at either Liberty Tree (in MK). This is all-you-can eat served family style. It is essentially Thanksgiving dinner. The food and interaction is great. We usually see Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pluto, and we've seen Meeko as well. We try to do this one every trip. I also, really enjoy dinner at Chef Mickeys. This is at the Contemporary. So no park admission is needed. They do breakfast here as well. It's a traditional buffet and a really awesome dessert bar. We've seen Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Chip, Dale, Goofy, and Stitch here. Of course characters are subject to change.

They have the Pooh characters at the Crystal Palace. Princesses are at CRT, Storybook Breakfast (soon they'll have a dinner too), and 1900 Park Fare at the GF. There's also meals at Cape May, AK, and the Poly.

Are you going to the Golf side or the Atlantic side for your ocean visit??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter