• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"All The World's A Stage and We're The Comic Relief" -A WDW Trip Report

i want to read more. i like reading trip reports. i may have to write one after i go in october.

Scene II. The Grand Floridian Cafe.

After we checked into the Grand Floridian at around 6:30 am, we had time to spare before we could get into our rooms later that afternoon.

The four of us were soaking in the realization that we were here, at WDW, and here, at the GF. My sister and I walked alongside our parents as we went up the stairs near the portrait paintings and continued our way over to Citrico's. The only difference was that now, in the mornings and in the afternoons, Citrico's isn't Citrico's - it's the Grand Floridian Cafe while the Grand Floridian Cafe is 1900 Park Fare. The 1900 Park Fare is being renovated and in the mean time, restaurants are mixed up.

P1010102.jpg

So anyway, we walked over to our table and sat down way in the far back of the restaurant with a view of the pool and garden. It was very nice - except for the dew.

P1010101.jpg

The dew covered most of the window on the outside however, my mom instisted that the mistiness on the windows was on the inside. The dew obstructed our visibility and so we could not see out very well.

Brittany: The water is on the outside of the window
Mom: No, it's on the inside
Brittany: No, I think it's on the outside, otherwise we could just wipe the water off to see out
Mom: (wiping the window) Oh. Nevermind.
All of us: *laughing*

Shortly after our new discovery, the waiter came. He took our orders and left. Leaving us to continue making new discoveries. One of which was the unidentified brown substance sitting on the floor behind my dad's chair. To me, it looked like crap - but I'm thinking it had to have been a sausage piece...actually, I'm hoping that is what it was. lol.

Me: Oh my gosh!
Brittany: What?
Me: Ew, what is that on the floor?
Brittany: (in a louder, more annoyed voice) What!?
Me: Over there! Behind that chair (pointing)
Mom and dad: (turning around to see what I was pointing at)
Dad: Oh that's just a pile of crap on the floor

The waiter came just as I was able to sit back straight in the chair and reduce my giggling. lol.

After the meal was over, we headed to the monorail to get over to the Magic Kingdom for opening. :woohoo:

yay, an update. i love reading trip reports. and your's is very good.

Oh thanks Front... I am going to be in this and you don't even tell me?! Your sister told me!!!! Oh please continue... I need to hear what you have to say about me... :rolleyes:

btw.. I am the Alyssa person...;)

Oh thanks Front... I am going to be in this and you don't even tell me?! Your sister told me!!!! Oh please continue... I need to hear what you have to say about me...

btw.. I am the Alyssa person...

Heh.
I can't wait to hear about it either.
Good thing I'm not in it :D
My part would just be about a phone call.
OR should I say phone call(s).

Heh.
I can't wait to hear about it either.
Good thing I'm not in it :D
My part would just be about a phone call.
OR should I say phone call(s).

Just because you're not in the cast doesn't mean you're not in it. haha. :rolleyes1

I will try to find time sometime today to get another part up. If not today, definitely tomorrow. :thumbsup2

looks like you had a great time down there! too bad we didn't get to meet you, yet again... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter