All Star Sports

Disney_Commando

Earning My Ears
Hi all! It's been 7 years since my last trip to WDW so I'm sure more than a few things have changed. The last time I stayed at the All Stars, all three resorts shared busses to and from the parks, is this still true? If so is Sports first or last on the route? Debating on stayin at Sports or Pop Century
Thanks!

We have stayed there a number of times in the last few years.

The will share at off times when there are fewer folks traveling and specific destinations. We also shared going to Disney Springs, Animal Kingdom and Studios. Signs at AK looked to be permanent.

Sports is first on and first off.

Last edited:
Our experience has been that the sharing is during non-peak hours regardless of time of year. Even so, Sports is first to pick up and drop off and it's our favorite value resort due to the more compact size and building layout.

We stayed at Music last week (low time) and we never shared with anyone else. We took a bus back to Sports one night from HS because it was empty and the Music bus was full and there were already several people in line for the next one. Went right to Sports and walked over to Music.

I was actually surprised we didn't share since we thought it was a low time. The cheer competition did start at the end of the week and Music was overrun by cheerleaders starting Thursday. But we didn't share before they came either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter