All Star Resorts

Dodgegirl51

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at any of the All Star Resorts? I booked at the Movie Resort and have heard conflicting information about the Resort. I choose there because I will have two of my grand-daughters and my daughter with me.

Stayed at sports and music. All three resorts share one bus and sports gets picked up first followed by music and then movies which is why we've stayed at sports twice. I like the resorts. You can walk to all three. Movies does have the best theming in my opinion so we used to visit. Rooms are basic but clean and entirely adequate. Sports was probably noisier than music but it didn't bother us. The pools Are great. All stars are a great base to do the parks from. Your closest park is AK, MK and DTD are probably the longest transfers. Food courts are large with a good selection and again you can use all three. There's one shop at each hotel with a slightly different theming and products. I like all stars and would go back. It's not a posh resort but that's why it's called value ! You'll have a great time...

Has anyone stayed at any of the All Star Resorts? I booked at the Movie Resort and have heard conflicting information about the Resort. I choose there because I will have two of my grand-daughters and my daughter with me.

:welcome: to the DIS!!!

There is a whole subforum about Disney Resorts and you will find lots of information about the All Star Resorts there. This subforum is Orlando resorts, which covers all of the non-Disney owned properties.

Here are two threads to get you started about the ASMovies resort:

All Star Movies Super/Duper FAQ: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=670903

All Star Movies Photo Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2815746

We really liked All Star Sports last summer. It was very clean, and the bus service was good. There was also less walking within the resort area than we have had at the moderate resorts. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Does anyone have a link to post for all star music picture threads? I see the one above for movies, but was wondering about the other 2 without searching for days through threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!