All Star Pictures!

Looks like this thread was lost and negelcted. LOL!
I will be staying for 1 night in Aug and hope to return with a lot more to add.

Beautiful pictures of beautiful hotels. I plan on staying at All Star Movies in November. If for some odd reason I can't stay there I would gladly stay at one of the other two.

Some great towel animals at All Star Movies

AllStar-TowelAnimals.jpg

AllStarMovieHydrant.jpg

I had the opportunity to tour the All Star Music suites this week, I have pictures uploading and will be back to post them! They are very nice!

We are staying at the Sports for the second time this October. I'm very excited, and would like to see more pics, please!

Also, could someone tell me if all of the rooms have the curtain divider in them, or are they just in some rooms, like the set up the have at the Music resort?

We are staying at the Sports for the second time this October. I'm very excited, and would like to see more pics, please!

Also, could someone tell me if all of the rooms have the curtain divider in them, or are they just in some rooms, like the set up the have at the Music resort?

I can't swear to it, but I don't think so. I don't think Sports has been refurbed yet. They are doing it the refurbed rooms at Pop and Movies though.

jenseib,
AS Sports was refurbished right before AS Music, I believe. Only the preferred rooms in the Calypso buildings and the standard rooms in the Jazz buildings at AS Music have the privacy curtain. We've stayed at Jazz and Broadway before. The room we were assigned at Broadway did not have a privacy curtain. I hope this info helps a little.

OK, so it's been a few years since they refurbed sports then. I know Pop was last year and I think Music was a few years before that.

From Thanksgiving week, as we arrived.

IMG_0024.jpg

Nice CM greeted us warmly. Walked us in from outside and was very sweet to Brooklynn.

IMG_0025.jpg

Beautiful tree in the lobby.

IMG_0027-1.jpg

Musical decor on the tree.

IMG_0028.jpg

No line.

IMG_0029.jpg

In the lobby.

IMG_0030.jpg

On the walls.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

We went straight for the food!

IMG_0033.jpg

Cute Christmas napkins.

IMG_0034.jpg

Walking toward the room.

IMG_0035.jpg

Looking back toward the front.

IMG_0036.jpg

Our connecting rooms in the Jazz section.

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Brooklynn's fountain, or so she thinks. She must touch the water each time we pass.

IMG_0040.jpg

Palm tree shadows in the water.

IMG_0041.jpg

One quick gift shop picture before we got on the bus to get to the fun!

IMG_0042.jpg

I know these pictures are from a few years back, however we are headed to ASMu next month for the first time, as well as our first holiday WDW vacation. These pictures got me so excited!

ok, I actually teared up looking at those pics. I think that means it's definitely time for another trip. :p

Thanks to everyone for all the great pictures. Looking forward to my first stay at ASMu in January which will complete stays at all the value resorts:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter