all star movies toy story! how much room

bearloch

DIS Veteran
Hi, planning our trip to disney for sept in the all star movies toystory building. I have a few dozin ??????????

first a little more info, we will have our own stroller and we need a scotter for the rental company theres only the 3 of us in the room, Grandma, Mom and little Tink( 4 ). how much room is there enough to park all the "stuff"

also how big are the fridges in the room's ive requested one. will a gallon of milk fit?

wheres a good place to stop enroute from the airport for grocerys and whos a good towncar service?

thanks bearloch

if you plan on just being in your room for your breakfast and sleeping...the room is plenty big enough.....fold your stroller up and the scooter can move in next to the first bed.....you can do a little moving of the table.....the fridges I have seen there is plenty of room for your milk....how about two half gallons maybe instead of the gallon size....the food court at All Stars are fantastic...dont' forget to get the refillable mugs .....
we just returned from Disney in April and we had the Florida tours...they are a sponsor on this site.....and very very reliable.....we have used other companies....but having someone that was polite and prompt and gave us a good idea of all the area amusements ....he also was knowledgeable about the parks and what was going on......if you have any questions please feel free to ask.....or come into night time chats and we can try to answer your questions....

We stayed there with 3 adults, a child and an infant. We had a double carriage(sit/stand type) and a porta crib, and we had no trouble with space. Obviously we didnt have tons of extra room, but we didnt need it. Everything and everyone fit quite comfortably.

We stayed at AS for our first trip w/ our DD. We had her" SUV" of a stroller, a portable crib and we rented a fridge. Everything fit in great we never folded up the stroller we just pushed it into the corner. The crib we stuck in front of the ajoining room door. It fits nice there beside the TV stand. And the fridge we stuck it on one of the nightstands but you could stick it under the sink are for more room. This is were we stuck our at the AKL. You'll have a great time. The rooms are bigger than you think!

Originally posted by milmore104
We had her" SUV" of a stroller

Classic--Hope the "tag Fairy" sees that one :)

Anne

Stayed at the Music and Sports but not Movies. Is the Toy Story building considered a "preferred" building? That looks pretty close to the food court/bus pickups to me. My 2 daughters and I have found the Allstars to be really fun and very reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter