All Star Movies shut down- anyone know what's happening?

Mum23

Mouseketeer
All busses and services are shut down. Won't let us out. Have a 6:30 Ohana and no way to get there and the res line said they will "try" to honor our reservation whatever that means. Anyone have any ideas what's happening?

The entire front building and pushed back from from the playground and all.

Are they physically restraining your from leaving? That seems to be very wrong.

Can you walk across the parking lot to the Music?

very strange I've never heard of anything like this - I am really curious as to what is going on. Are the CMs telling you anything?

I'm not going to go where they are telling me to keep out of nut they aren't physically holding me back.

I have a very sensitive kiddo who is now freaking out on top of it.

They won't say a thing including any idea of when this will be over. Not sure I want to call and bother them but there's no way to tell when/ if we're allowed out either unless I do.

It doesn't sound wrong at all. The only reason I can think of for them to shut down the resort is for a security threat or breach. If that's the case, they absolutely should be restraining people.
........this exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! after FRANCE any issue will and should be handled like this

One of my friends is a front desk CM at ASMo and I think she's working right now. I sent her a text - I'll update if she tells me anything, but if there's some kind of emergency, she probably won't get a break to check her phone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter