**All points used thank you!. Closed **

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckdipp

If you can dream it, you can do it.
All of my available points have been rented. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated 9/11/2011

For those that have PMed me, thank you. I have sent a response via PM as well.

looking for 2 nights November 26 - November 28 at eigther BL(MK or Standard View), ANK(SV view), Boardwalk (Standard), also the Polynesian. hope you can help me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

looking for 2 nights November 26 - November 28 at eigther BL(MK or Standard View), ANK(SV view), Boardwalk (Standard), also the Polynesian. hope you can help me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

What room type are you looking for?

Sorry, yes, 1 BR at BLT, 11/6-11/12

Thank you

I sent you a PM, but perhaps yu can not receive them either.

They do not have a BLT 1BR available for your dates. Only one of those nights was available 11/7. Lakeview.

They do have a 1 BR available at SSR for 11/6 - 11/9 (81 points) Are you interested in this?

You can email me as well at mom4ckp @ gmail (dot) com

Only need 3 (but not very promising to secure a transaction for 3) so will bump up to 58 at BCV home resort to finalize April 2012 reservation.
Are you interested in transfer?
-Sue

Looking for BLT studio with magic view. Jan 7-14 or Jan 14-20th (2012 of course).

Only need 3 (but not very promising to secure a transaction for 3) so will bump up to 58 at BCV home resort to finalize April 2012 reservation.
Are you interested in transfer?
-Sue

This is a possibility. Can you email me?

mom4ckp @gmail(dot)com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter