All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

Photobucket was down for maintenance last night so this is my Picture of the Day from yesterday :goodvibes ... it's lunchtime...wish I were exploring and eating at Backlot Express now instead of in my kitchen at home feeding 2 teenage athletes and a 10 year old :scared:...where do they PUT all that food? :confused3

IMG_8837_zpsba4a7ef8.jpg
:tink:

:yay: Ours is the 7th :yay:...you share an anniversary with my cousin. 1971 was a BUSY year; family wedding EVERY weekend...all the cousins got married the same month/year! :faint: Must have been a good time...we are ALL still together and looking forward to RETIREMENT! :dancer: You also share an anniversary date with DD and, sad to say :sad1:, her deceased husband. We lost him 6 years ago already but we were so excited when they choose to marry close to our anniversary. They even had the DJ play "our song" during the dance so we could finally have our "wedding dance" :lovestruc. That is the same DD that is so jealous of you in your new home in Colorado. :rotfl: She's with another young man now...he finally made her smile again :cool1:...and they took his niece's to Denver/Colorado Springs/Manitou Springs for spring break last March. She LOVES Manitou Springs and is seriously considering relocating there to open a dog grooming facility. We could be coming for a visit to your area in the future! :dance3: And an early Happy Anniversary to you too; you are SO right...in this "day and age", we've really accomplished something! pixiedust: :tink:

So many coincidences goopysolelady! Yes, '71 was a very busy time. DH and I graduated from college; found our first jobs; got married. The first school that I taught in only hired a few new teachers and one of the other first year teachers also got married on the exact same date we did in another state.

You will definitely have to let me know if you come to visit 'the Springs". It is a beautiful place with friendly people; wide open spaces; and amazing changing weather every day. I often stop and spend time watching the clouds; they are so big and different than back east.

So many coincidences goopysolelady! Yes, '71 was a very busy time. DH and I graduated from college; found our first jobs; got married. The first school that I taught in only hired a few new teachers and one of the other first year teachers also got married on the exact same date we did in another state.

You will definitely have to let me know if you come to visit 'the Springs". It is a beautiful place with friendly people; wide open spaces; and amazing changing weather every day. I often stop and spend time watching the clouds; they are so big and different than back east.

If not for a move by DD :rolleyes: (she's still talking about it ::yes::), we DO hope to visit Colorado after DH's retirement. His sister and her husband and nephew and family live in the Denver area. They've made numerous trips back to Texas but we've never had the time for a visit. Hopefully that trip is in the future. DH returned from Vietnam in February, 1971 and we honeymooned in Colorado Springs! It would be nice to make a return visit and now we have another reason to do so! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter