• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

Made all our dining reservations this morning. ONLY 180 DAYS TO GO! :love:

16115165213_7aa072ab20_c.jpg

Wow! Fun! What was your departure airport? I never get to see that! (I am usually coming from somewhere NORTH! LOL)

Out of our 14 trips, this was the first time I was lucky enough :yay: to be on the right side of the plane :yay:. It was our lucky year; son-in-law had to fly out a day ahead of our group to get the soccer team registered and he was lucky enough to see WISHES from the plane! We fly out of Orlando back to either Austin or Houston....this trip was back to Austin. :tink:

...and this was the purpose (or should I say "excuse") :goodvibes for last summers trip...International Youth Soccer Tournament at ESPN:

IMG_8913_zpsd2c72692.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter