All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

Vero Beach....

DSC_5860_1.jpg

Goopysolelady: I love all the roof angles on WL but this is a side of BLT that I have not seen! Love it!

At RD one morning, this CM was just days away from retirement.. dancing for joy!

I'd be dancing like that if we could SPEND our retirement working at DW! :rotfl2: More of the "backyard" of BLT:

IMG_4868-1.jpg
:tink:

I know it's not normal... but I have a request. Does anyone have an up close pic of the tile work on the entry way to China? My son is in the Jr High musical (Mulan Jr) thi syear and I am the lead construction/set design person and I am creating a 12'x10' temple for center stage and want to use the tile work as a guide to bring some color into the build. I can find all kinds of pics from far away... but can't seem to find any closer pics to really see the tile work. This is the one I am talking about...
upload_2015-2-24_6-51-1.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter