All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

Yes it was me! And I remember that you were going to take special notice on your next trip. Good on you!! I'm proud of you for remembering. When I get to WDW with my mental list of things to take better notice of - well, it doesn't seem to leave the room with me!

:sad2:

Cyndiella...did you post a picture similar to this one a few months ago and I commented that I'd never noticed how pretty the shaped bushes were? If not...whoever it was that posted that pretty picture...I noticed them on THIS trip! :rotfl:

P1130326_zps3hqtygbn.jpg
:tink:

Yes it was me! And I remember that you were going to take special notice on your next trip. Good on you!! I'm proud of you for remembering. When I get to WDW with my mental list of things to take better notice of - well, it doesn't seem to leave the room with me!

:sad2:

:goodvibes My "list" travels with me and gets reviewed daily. Also helped that DD's and DGD's were at home :rolleyes: while DH and I enjoyed a couple's trip. I love those girls but they can be SO distracting! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter