• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Picture of the Day Thread - Jan 21, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
In keeping with Spring/Outdoors:

DSC_0137.jpg

I have ssen many variations of this area and it is so beautiful! Can someone please tell me where to find it because I am sure I hae never seen it in person before? Thanks!!!

I have ssen many variations of this area and it is so beautiful! Can someone please tell me where to find it because I am sure I hae never seen it in person before? Thanks!!!

It's in Epcot at the Canada Pavilion.

My POTD- Waiting for Illuminations to begin last night with a hot cup of Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup "To-Go" from Le Cellier- What could possibly be better? :goodvibes

3262636944_1c8fdc3e17_b.jpg

My POTD- Waiting for Illuminations to begin last night with a hot cup of Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup "To-Go" from Le Cellier- What could possibly be better? :goodvibes

Uh oh, you can get a cup of soup to go???? Please tell more.

...Entertainment Schedule.

If you don't already know this trick...one of the first things to do upon entering the Parks.....Take a picture of the entertainment schedule....it's much easier to look at your camera to find show times (for me anyway) than trying to keep up with the special insert that comes in your Map...

(...and besides that, anyway...they don't always put all the shows on that little white card!)

EntertainmentSchedule.jpg

...Entertainment Schedule.

If you don't already know this trick...one of the first things to do upon entering the Parks.....Take a picture of the entertainment schedule....it's much easier to look at your camera to find show times (for me anyway) than trying to keep up with the special insert that comes in your Map...

(...and besides that, anyway...they don't always put all the shows on that little white card!)

EntertainmentSchedule.jpg

You are brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter