• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All New Picture of the Day Thread - Jan 21, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
double posting again. y can't we stop this? just hit quick reply & post not quote.

A lot of noise in this one but I still like it......

9-07-08951.jpg

double posting again. y can't we stop this? just hit quick reply & post not quote.

I didn't see POTD police/moderator under your user name so I'm wondering why you are being so picky? :confused3

So what if the picture shows up twice? There are MANY beautiful picture posts here and I'm sure most don't mind seeing them twice, in fact, If a beautiful picture is posted and I happen to miss it, I'm glad that a second person acknowledges it and posts it again.

I noticed that many of your posts are complaints about this!

If it bothers you so much, don't read the DIS boards :upsidedow

OK off my soapbox, and back to looking at beautiful pictures ;)

I didn't see POTD police/moderator under your user name so I'm wondering why you are being so picky? :confused3

So what if the picture shows up twice? There are MANY beautiful picture posts here and I'm sure most don't mind seeing them twice, in fact, If a beautiful picture is posted and I happen to miss it, I'm glad that a second person acknowledges it and posts it again.

:thumbsup2

+1
I actually I like to see some of the pictures twice as they are so good.

Thank you. :thumbsup2

The one on the left or the right?? I think they both are very cute!!

I agree... both ARE cute! But I'm a bit biased.... Snow White was a friend of a friend.. she gave my little princess some extra attention and a really cool autograph!!

Can't remember if I put this one on POTD yet.. but...

I love it because it looks like Rafiki is offering young Simba to the Epcot Gods!

P1030735.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter