All New Picture of the Day Thread - 01/25/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbrian-nc.com, I really like your tidbits of trivia and stories that you relate to pictures posted here. Thank you! :thumbsup2

DSC02251.jpg

Well Tech. theres only 2. The one I started and that other one you posted a link for. This thread should be getting ready to close. All threads close at 250 pages. That other thread, well I dont know why that other thread was ever even created since we had this thread right here and the original Pic of the Day thread. But to the looks of it, that other thread doesnt focus just on WDW. The pic of the day threads like this one, the last one and the one I just started tonight focus only on WDW pics.

Okay, so now we have THREE Picture of the Day threads? What about the other one that was already started??? :confused3

Well Tech. theres only 2. The one I started and that other one you posted a link for. This thread should be getting ready to close. All threads close at 250 pages. That other thread, well I dont know why that other thread was ever even created since we had this thread right here and the original Pic of the Day thread. But to the looks of it, that other thread doesnt focus just on WDW. The pic of the day threads like this one, the last one and the one I just started tonight focus only on WDW pics.

The other thread was started from a link in the ORIGINAL POTD thread. That's how I and some of the others found it. But, for me personally, when I saw that Ed and Jeff weren't on the thread, I knew something was up.

I posted asking what was going on, and someone sent the link to the other POTD thread.

They are both supposed to be Disney POTD threads, but who is going to complain about any other posts? That would be silly.

I guess we will just keep two separate threads going for now...

The other thread was started from a link in the ORIGINAL POTD thread. That's how I and some of the others found it. But, for me personally, when I saw that Ed and Jeff weren't on the thread, I knew something was up.

I posted asking what was going on, and someone sent the link to the other POTD thread.

They are both supposed to be Disney POTD threads, but who is going to complain about any other posts? That would be silly.

When they broke up and closed the original long running POTD thread and left the last one open they moved them all from the community board to the photography board- not sure why. Then when this one showed up where the old one was here on the community board it seemed like the right one to follow. Just my $000000.02 :confused3

I'll leave it up to the mods. If the mods wanna close the thread I started tonight and just have everyone post on the one you told me about, then we'll do that. I didnt even know about that other thread. And from the looks of it, also not alot of other DISers know about that other thread as well. Sure theres been 7 parts so far, but I just find it odd that this thread and part 7 of the other thread began around the same time this yr and this thread already reached the max 250 pages, while the other one is still going only at 30 pages. :confused3 I guess everyone follows Ed and Jeff! Where they go, thats where I'll go. :thumbsup2

You're more then welcome to post it on the new pic of the day thread I started last night. Some have already started posting on the new thread, including myself. I know Jeff made himself known over on the new thread with an awesome wishes shot! And oh yeah, the ones who have posted so far, seem to like the new thread. So its up to you, weither you wanna post on the new one or on the one that the other DISer posted a link to for disney pic of the day part 7, or both.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1794543

BTW - I love your pics! :thumbsup2

°O°Joe;24538489 said:
I'm so confused - I don't know where to post a picture anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter