alcohol / beer in the park

KeithD

Earning My Ears
can you get a drink with a meal in the park anywhere? just wondering what's OK or not OK.
Thanks,
KeithD

Most Table service restaurants serve alcohol with the exception of MK. Ak, MGM and Epcot also have beer stands located in certain areas of the park.

You can walk around with your drink also, but you cannot leave the park.

KeithD said:
can you get a drink with a meal in the park anywhere? just wondering what's OK or not OK.
Thanks,
KeithD

Well, you won't find a drop of alcohol anywhere to be found at the
Magic Kingdom. But, you'll find opportunities aplenty at the other
parks. :earsboy:

Yes, I'm still recruiting. I'll still be recruiting when we're "bus pooling"! LOL

So far, we're at 11 yes and a wicked lot of maybes! I've kept this post up to date as much as I can. I've had about 4 or 5 people express interest, but I haven't heard back from them. They're not even listed in the maybes.

My original post on this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=873581 is the most up to date. It's the easiest to find! :smooth:

23 days and counting!!

Cheers!

I can't wait.
I'm really watching the weather though.
Raining will just water down our drinks!!

:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

No silly - we'll be inside! :earboy2:

But it might make it more crowded! Might be crowded anyways with MK kicking all the non-MNSSHP guests to the curb. I've been tinkering with the idea of wearing my Cinderella crown so people will recognize me, but I'm not sure.

I got my lime green mickey heads from Home Depot.
I just have to figure out how to get them on my fanny pack.
Of course, I'll probably be the only woman wearing a Mickey Mouse tank top and Mickey Mouse socks!! :rotfl2:

I am a big fan of alchol. that being sed the best park for drinking is epcot, durring the day. At nite hands down pleasure island. I suggest going to epcot and drinking around the world. Get some bottles of water along the way also, espeacialy if you are there durring the summer. start in canada so you can finish with margaritas in mexico. Yes the multi nattional pub crawl s the way to go my freind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter