• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Alberta Bound"

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Jason and Billy from Off Kilter are going to be part of Alberta Bound when they start playing in Canada?

Also how long will Alberta Bound be playing on The Mill Stage?

Saw Jason and Billy at the Quarter recently(great show-even played "Whiskey In The Jar")and it would be neat to see them back playing again in Epcot.:)

26685557805_c1161fe8f7_c.jpg

Wow ...
I did not know they where playing at the French Quarter !!!!
Do they play there regularly ????

Wow ...
I did not know they where playing at the French Quarter !!!!
Do they play there regularly ????
From what I understand Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday.

They start at 8:00 Pm and end at 11:00 PM.

Very nice setup at the Quarter.

If they are going to play in Alberta Bound,I don't know if that would effect their gig at the Quarter.:)

Thanks !!!!
DH and I loved Off Kilter and also loved going to see Dyson at the French Quarter.
We will be there in less than two weeks so we definilty head over to the Quarter again for drink and music !!!!

Thanks !!!!
DH and I loved Off Kilter and also loved going to see Dyson at the French Quarter.
We will be there in less than two weeks so we definilty head over to the Quarter again for drink and music !!!!
Awesome.

It's worth going just for the Mardi Gras Fritters!:)

I'm hoping that Alberta Bound will lead to Disney bringing back Off Kilter-it doesn't hurt to dream!:)

This is Jason & Billy's Scat Cats schedule for May: 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30, 31.

This is Jason & Billy's Scat Cats schedule for May: 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30, 31.
Awesome!

Are Jason and Billy going to play in Alberta Bound and when does Alberta Bound start in Canada?

Thanks!:)

Awesome!

Are Jason and Billy going to play in Alberta Bound and when does Alberta Bound start in Canada?

Thanks!:)

I heard the band is starting in May some time but haven't heard whether Jason and/or Billy are part of it. I prefer them at Scat Cats. It's inside out of the heat and rain -- and the bar, food court, and bathrooms are right there. I'm spoiled. LOL

So they will be at the scat cat club on Sunday May 8th (mother's day)
What time do they start ???

So they will be at the scat cat club on Sunday May 8th (mother's day)
What time do they start ???
It has been 8:00 PM-don't know if their involvement in Alberta Bound will change anything at the Quarter.

Jason just confirmed that he and Billy are part of this new band at the Mill Stage starting next week!!!!
Great!:)

Can we assume they'll keep their gig at the Quarter(now known as the After Party!):)

Below is EARLY Alberta Bound.:)

(photo courtesy of wdwent)

alberta.jpg

Thanks so much for this info. We always used to go to POFQ to listen to Elliott Dyson perform. Never made it for the other guy that used to perform there. We are heading down in May. Glad to hear there will be some entertainment at FQ.

Alberta Bound show times!

Wednesday-Saturday at 12:00, 1:15, 2:15, 3:50, 5:00 & 6:15pm

It's official.:)

My "guess" is they'll play Sundays as well.

(Image courtesy of OTPN)
EC17ee20.png

If anyone could post a picture today,I'm interested in seeing exactly who is in the band.

Thanks.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter