Alaskans Thawing and Eating 12/03-16/2008 on the DDP

I just loved you reviews! They were really funny and entertaining. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You DS reminded me of our first couple of trips to WDW. All my son would eat was pizza, burgers and chicken nuggets. I was so happy when he finally started eating other foods.

Thanks!:goodvibes

All of you pics are awesome. I really love it. It makes me hungry at this moment and also your son is handsome. Looking forward for some of your reviews. :)

I just loved you reviews! They were really funny and entertaining. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You DS reminded me of our first couple of trips to WDW. All my son would eat was pizza, burgers and chicken nuggets. I was so happy when he finally started eating other foods.

Thanks!:goodvibes

We had a BLAST!!! I will be very happy when my son starts to expand his culinary horizons. I just hope he doesn't eat in the quantity I do. Thanks for viewing my posts.

All of you pics are awesome. I really love it. It makes me hungry at this moment and also your son is handsome. Looking forward for some of your reviews. :)

My DW has started working on our TR. I will post the link here when she gets it together. I get very hungry just thinking of this last trip and can't wait to return. Thanks for viewing my posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter