Alaska Cruise for us DISers on RCCL Jewel of the Seas 6/12-19/2015 (Official Thread)

Hey Mary Jo! It looks like Marty and I are in! He did backpacking trip in Alaska a couple of years ago, but I've never been. We're super excited! :banana:

You can run, but you can't hide from the DIS Divas! Looks like we are going to represent!

Just a reminder to be part of our official group, get any amenities, participate in official group events, receive onboard credit, etc you must be booked through Dreams Unlimited.

We are still a year away so we are limited in what planning we can do this far out. What we do know is that Alaska will be the star and focus of this cruise!!

Hey Folks

I have added some info to Mary Jo's original post in the hopes of answering some questions we have been getting about this cruise.

I am really looking forward to this cruise and to seeing many of you of you onboard.

John

Woo hoo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Please note Val and I are in cabin 1550.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Please add us!
Karylrocks - Carol and Mike, cabin 3064

Super excited to meet new friends and spend time with all the Diva's going.
Thanks MJ for inviting us and creating the thread! :wave2:

i just saw John's thread over on the RCCL board!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! (am i a tad excited????)

here's what i posted over there:

oh wow!!!! John, i hadn't seen this. Wow wow wow!!

ok, so it's round trip and i wanted to do one way.
But maybe i could do round trip with you and then a one way to get up to inland alaska.

wow. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it looks like the dates will work (and if ANYONE in the family decides to schedule a wedding that week i will SCREAM)

off to check the details....

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party: party: party:

My Wife and I are Looking forward to a great time. New Dis'rs, hope to make some new friends.;);)

Alaska is on my Mom's bucket list, so Dad told me to book this cruise for us. I will fill out the form on Monday or Tuesday.

Cannot fly commercially with my wheelchair, so I will be using my Special Needs Stroller for this trip.

Alaska is on my Mom's bucket list, so Dad told me to book this cruise for us. I will fill out the form on Monday or Tuesday.

Cannot fly commercially with my wheelchair, so I will be using my Special Needs Stroller for this trip.

Yay Skip!!!

Another cabin! I sent in my booking info for me, my mother Bessie, and my son Corwin. This will be our first time sailing on RCL, our first trip to Alaska, and my son's first trip to Canada.

Alicia

Anymore info? I just found this thread, we are planning on doing RCCL Alaskan cruise next summer this may be an option for us. Wondering what special activities will be going on.

Anymore info? I just found this thread, we are planning on doing RCCL Alaskan cruise next summer this may be an option for us. Wondering what special activities will be going on.

It will be much closer to sail date before we are able to be more specific with additional plans. This is not a "Podcast" cruise that will have special guests etc. We usually try to add some extra "Magic"!

My mom did not want to do this itinerary. So I'm bowing out. Gah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter