• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alamo Standard SUV vs Crossover- what do they have

rdevine10

All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura
Hi all- We have rented a ton of cars via Alamo before but we are a family of 4 and I always know what we will fit! On our upcoming trip I will have an extra child with me. Our luggage shouldnt be too awful (as it will be small suitcases) but trying to see what people have been getting in the Standard SUV aisle vs crossover. The standard is a savings of over $100 and the minivan (which is what I initially was hoping for is running at around $900!!!)- no thanks!

I know it lists the standard SUV as seating 5, the crossover as 7. Thoughts?

We rented "Intermedate SUV" from Alamo this past March. When we arrived there were large SUVs, small SUVs, and minivans in the aisle. We ended up taking the minivan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter