• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aladdin show cancelled Oct 20 3-Night HOTHS Cruise

Anyone on the cruise hear why the show was cancelled? We were very disappointed

Was the sea rough? If not, technical difficulties can happen resulting in a show being cancelled or cast members shortage for whatever reason. I wasn't on that cruise, so can't tell you why this particular one was cancelled - but these are some of the reasons to cancel

I was on this cruise. The second Little Mermaid show was cancelled as well. Unfortunate, hopefully we can see another time. The cast was fantastic!

Often it is because of an illness outbreak on the ship resulting it several cast members getting sick at once. Viruses spread fast among crew in close quarters

Often it is because of an illness outbreak on the ship resulting it several cast members getting sick at once. Viruses spread fast among crew in close quarters
This happened to us in 2018 for Beauty and the Beast. Thankfully we were doing a B2B so we caught the show on the second trip around.

The show was cancelled halfway through the second showing of the Little Mermaid. We played some trivia in the theatre while they tried to resolve, but no luck. The Aladdin shows were then canceled the next day. More of a technical problem than illness, I believe.

That's so disappointing. In 2011 we brought our friends on the Dream for a 3-nt cruise just for them to experience some DCL. Golden Mickeys was cancelled due to technical difficulties. I was so looking forward to sharing that with them. The next night we watched Believe which imho lacks the WOW factor that GM and Disney Dreams both offer.

This happened to us in 2018 for Beauty and the Beast. Thankfully we were doing a B2B so we caught the show on the second trip around.
Same! Was in January of 2018? Flu was rampant around that time. I am cruising on the Dream for the first time since then in December and can't wait to see BatB!

Same! Was in January of 2018? Flu was rampant around that time. I am cruising on the Dream for the first time since then in December and can't wait to see BatB!
Yes it was, so likely it was the same cruise. Enjoy the show when you finally get to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter