Aladdin on Broadway -- great idea Pete to hopefully make a group trip happen!

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!

Pete mentioned that Aladdin is to have previews on Broadway around February 2014 ... And that perhaps a group trip would be a good idea. I think tha's a great idea! I looked on the website www.aladdinbroadway.com and it looks like that at this point, they are ONLY making group sales. I could be wrong, and it will probably change, but the website is offering tickets to groups of 15 or more at this point. We should go!

I'd love to go! Aladdin was my fav movie growing up and I'm a huge fan of the show in DCA.

I'm dying to see this. It's actually playing in Toronto starting November 1, until January 5, 2014. I'm not sure if its exactly the same show, but the write-up on www.mirvish.com refers to it as "Disney's broadway bound" show.

If it's on a Sat or Sun afternoon, we're in!:) (Can't do nights because of school.) My dd performed in Aladdin last year with her school.

If it's on a Sat or Sun afternoon, we're in!:) (Can't do nights because of school.) My dd performed in Aladdin last year with her school.

My DS was Jafar in a local theater company production for a few weeks last spring too. What role did your DD have?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I really want to see it when it's out... I'm local but almost never get the chance to go see a show anymore. :( I still haven't seen Newsies...

I agree about going on the weekend. Weeknights are way too hectic for me.

We are on the comp press list, but we might go again if there's a group trip to benefit GKTW or something.

I would so love to get in on this if it were to happen. Due to my work schedule I cannot take vacation the first 2 weeks of the month so most podcast events I can't even consider. I've never been to NY and have always wanted to. In on Fri out on Sun would be a perfect weekend getaway!!

I'm a long time listener and I used to post on the boards frequently (but haven't in years). When I heard Pete talking about this I got so excited! I love Aladdin and my husband and I would definitely love to meet up and participate in this event!

I've never been able to attend any DIS event before so this would be a great way to start and maybe meet other Dis'ers and some of the podcast team!

Love it! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter