AKV: Jambo house or Kidani Village?

emawdsley

Earning My Ears
We are planning to rent points to stay in Feb with the whole family. Should we go for more bathrooms in a 2BR villa at Kidani village or better lobby/restaurants at Jambo House?

At Kidoni the buses go there first so you are guarrented a seat, but at jumba there are people on the buses before it even gets to the hotel. We just stayed at Kidoni and it was great besides the smaller lobby and no quick service. That is my only negative thought about it though. At jumba there is a smaller pool, but bigger lobby, better restraunts, and of course the Mara.

I have done both and vote for Kidani Village. While Jambo house is wonderful with the eating options and beautiful lobby, you will still be close to the Jambo action. Kidani Village is much more personal and the pool is the best! We also eat at Sanna, excellent! If your family is in realatively good health and a nice stroll isn't that big of deal, it can be nice having the ability to tour both properties. You will potty a lot more than you will eat:) And the pool is much more exclusive. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter