AKL-Sunrise Safari...

DisReno

Mouseketeer
Hello...Has anyone done the Sunrise Safari at AKL? How was it? Was it worth the money? Were the animals out and about?

We did a few years ago. We enjoyed it and thought it was worth the cost. Lots of animals were out and active. Plenty of picture ops as they stopped the truck often to let us ask questions and photograph. Breakfast was wonderul...huge spread of food. I would love to do it again.

Hello...Has anyone done the Sunrise Safari at AKL? How was it? Was it worth the money? Were the animals out and about?

Hi DisReno :wave2:

We enjoyed the Sunrise Safari this past February and felt it was definitely worth the $$ ::yes:: The animal trainers that guided us on the safari were exceptional and always stopped the vehicle to point out interesting facts, discuss the animals and answer questions...there were tons of animals out and about...so many in fact that our vehicle could not move for several minutes, to allow the animals to cross...the animals came right up to the vehicle :eek: IT WAS AWESOME!!

Breakfast afterwards was incredible...so much food...OMG...Delicious...the chefs came around and asked our opinion of the dishes...talked to us about some of the food's origin, spices, etc. there was so much food :faint:

As you can see, we thoroughly enjoyed the Sunrise Safari and hope you do as well :thumbsup2

We did a few years ago. We enjoyed it and thought it was worth the cost. Lots of animals were out and active. Plenty of picture ops as they stopped the truck often to let us ask questions and photograph. Breakfast was wonderul...huge spread of food. I would love to do it again.
Yes :thumbsup2

Hi DisReno :wave2:

We enjoyed the Sunrise Safari this past February and felt it was definitely worth the $$ ::yes:: The animal trainers that guided us on the safari were exceptional and always stopped the vehicle to point out interesting facts, discuss the animals and answer questions...there were tons of animals out and about...so many in fact that our vehicle could not move for several minutes, to allow the animals to cross...the animals came right up to the vehicle :eek: IT WAS AWESOME!!

Breakfast afterwards was incredible...so much food...OMG...Delicious...the chefs came around and asked our opinion of the dishes...talked to us about some of the food's origin, spices, etc. there was so much food :faint:

As you can see, we thoroughly enjoyed the Sunrise Safari and hope you do as well :thumbsup2

And yes :thumbsup2

Easy answer this, :goodvibes

Is this safari only for certain guests ? I read something about this but cant remember now maybe for club level ?

Is this safari only for certain guests ? I read something about this but cant remember now maybe for club level ?

club level only, yes.

DVC members got to do it for several months this year without staying club level, but that is ending in september.

Originally Posted by njsmama
Yes :thumbsup2

Originally Posted by jrj
Hi DisReno
We enjoyed the Sunrise Safari this past February and felt it was definitely worth the $$ The animal trainers that guided us on the safari were exceptional and always stopped the vehicle to point out interesting facts, discuss the animals and answer questions...there were tons of animals out and about...so many in fact that our vehicle could not move for several minutes, to allow the animals to cross...the animals came right up to the vehicle IT WAS AWESOME!!

Breakfast afterwards was incredible...so much food...OMG...Delicious...the chefs came around and asked our opinion of the dishes...talked to us about some of the food's origin, spices, etc. there was so much food

As you can see, we thoroughly enjoyed the Sunrise Safari and hope you do as well

And yes :thumbsup2

Easy answer this, :goodvibes

In order not to type the same things over and over again, I'll just agreee with all of this.:rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter