• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AKL LITE unofficial FAQ thread#10 - I believe that's known as a 'Jambo Dozen'

Status
Not open for further replies.

not mine found on web but very pretty....

Animal-Kingdom-Lodge-Walkway-L.jpg

....come to think of it, I think that photo really captures just how similar AKL and WL are!

....come to think of it, I think that photo really captures just how similar AKL and WL are!

Totally agree with this. That designer likes putting bridges in his lobbies. I wonder if the Grand Californian (same guy) has one, too.

All three of those are the same but very different.

Love how different people capture the same spot, but take very different pictures.

Totally agree with this. That designer likes putting bridges in his lobbies. I wonder if the Grand Californian (same guy) has one, too.

Since it has been 7 years since we were there, I am not certain what these photos show. But, for what it's worth... architectural similarities between Disney's Grand Californian and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_021.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter