AKL Feedback

We spent 6 nights there this past Sept.

My kids were just thrilled with the view off the balcony of the savanah.
The pool was great - loved the slide.
My 5 year old loved the kids activities and making the bead necklace.
CS Mara was one of the best I've been too in terms of kids meal choices and the adult food was really good.
Boma was fabulous and that's saying alot because my husband is very picky.
Bus service was good.

Hope this helps.

We are returning in a couple of weeks and can't wait!

The food at Mara was very good. We ate at Jiko, it was good, but our 13 year old daughter only liked the creme brulee'.

The best part was just sitting around on your balcony looking at the animals. We had a pair of geese (whom I nick-named "Frick and Frack") that just tormented the mallards that wanted to just hang around the water hole.

If I remember correctly, our room was on the Zebra Trail. It was just amazing. This is one trip where you don't mind just hanging out in your room looking out the window or sitting on the balcony.

The buses ran ok, it wasn't that bad. Maybe every 15 minutes or so.

We stayed there in Oct, CL and it was great but we did not like not having a quiet pool and the distance to the action of MK and Epcot was a huge pain....although we had a nice stay we probably will not stay there again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter