• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall??

edaymond

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever eaten at the Princess character dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall? We've made an ADR for it and I'm just wondering what you think. Thanks.

We were there for lunch last August. Even my hubby loved it and he's a picky eater. My SIL and BIL had the fish and the pasta. Hubby and I both had the trditional Kojjetke (sp) It was sort of like a salisbury steak. OUr daughter ate off of our plates and our neice had a hotdog, but was too excited with the princesses to eat.

The characters were great and spent a lot of time with our little one so she would be comfortable with them.

Hope this helps.
Gretchen

We had dinner there in July.

Two of my kids had pizza, one had pasta. All were happy with their food. DH had pasta with chicken which he liked. I had salmon which was horribly overcooked to the point of being inedible. I should have sent it back but did not. The potatoes that came with it were really good though.

The cold buffet is full of good choices including some very interesting ones and some very basic ones. My kids ate a ton of bread while waiting for their meals.

Desserts are served family style and they were amazingly good. Because I was starving from not eating the salmon, I filled up on that. We asked for and got seconds.

Our princesses were Ariel (in the lobby), Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, and Alice.

We ate here on our last trip. It was my daughters favorite thing about our vacation. The food was not bad, it just was not our favorite. The princesses were so attentive. We had 4 little girls in our group and they spent individual time with each of them. I would definetly eat here again. Mostly for the atmosphere. princess:

We saw Ariel in the entrance. Belle, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty ( Aurora ), and Cinderella.

I hope this helps!princess:

Thank you all very much. We knew it might be different, but I really love those princesses. haha! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter