• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Akershus dinner chances

Minnie's House

Mouseketeer
I've been checking daily for an opening in September for Akershus dinner or 1900 Park Fare. What are my chances of something opening up? These must be very popular.
Right now we have Crystal palace, but my 2yr old would rather see the princesses

Last edited:
I think you have a chance...you just have to keep checking. People cancel all the time. Be sure to check the September cancellation thread. Or you can try - https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder - it will alert you when a reservation opens up. It is still up to you to log in and book it before someone else does. Otherwise, keep checking daily and hopefully you will be able to find what you are looking for.

Oh darn, I've got a dinner later in the month that I'm rethinking and will likely cancel. Good luck finding one! Just keep checking, they pop up. Especially right before.

And I don't know if you're set on dinner, but I've heard their breakfast is good. We'll likely do a PPO breakfast so we can hurry over to the Frozen ride after.

How many are in your party? I just did a quick search and found lots of times for both restaurants, I was searching for 2,4 and 6. Lunch and breakfast are very good so don't count them out. The larger your party the harder it is to get stuff but a TON of people cancel 72-24 hours prior to, so don't give up, that's a really slow time.

Last edited:
How many are in your party? I just did a quick search and found lots of times for both restaurants, I was searching for 2,4 and 6. Lunch and breakfast are very good so don't count them out. The larger your party the harder it is to get stuff but a TON of people cancel 72-24 hours prior to, so don't give up, that's a really slow time.
We have 4 in our party.
Maybe we'll try for a lunch time? The princesses are still there, right?

Never tried 1900 park fare but cinderella is only at dinner...breakfast is different characters. Akershus I've been to a few time and id recommend breakfast hands down over lunch/dinner

just got 10 top on 11/28 @ aker looks like the holds for the candle light processionals have been lifted and dinner reservations are up for grabs in epcot last week of nov/early dec

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter