AK tip: free filtered water

FoundNemoLostDori

Are my Mickey Ears on Straight?
I'm sure it's been posted before, but for those of you that didn't know I thought I'd share what I discovered this trip. We were in Animal Kingdom and headed to The Starbucks Creature Comforts to get a "wish you were here" mug, (which they have none at this time), and noticed that right inside the entrance they have ice cold filtered water and cups for anyone to drink. No standing in line! Thank you to the Disney company for that small perk, as bottled waters really add up on a hot day!

A lot of other parks do this as well! I've noticed that outside of our "Be Our Guest" there is cold water pitchers and plastic cups! I've also seen this in DHS outside of Hollywood and Vine there is the same thing!

I'm sure it's been posted before, but for those of you that didn't know I thought I'd share what I discovered this trip. We were in Animal Kingdom and headed to The Starbucks Creature Comforts to get a "wish you were here" mug, (which they have none at this time), and noticed that right inside the entrance they have ice cold filtered water and cups for anyone to drink. No standing in line! Thank you to the Disney company for that small perk, as bottled waters really add up on a hot day!

Most of the QS restaurants will also have already filled cups of ice water somewhere on their pick up counter. You don't have to stand in line. Just head in, find them, and grab one. If you don't see them, you can ask someone filling orders and they'll get one for you.

Most of the QS restaurants will also have already filled cups of ice water somewhere on their pick up counter. You don't have to stand in line. Just head in, find them, and grab one. If you don't see them, you can ask someone filling orders and they'll get one for you.

This. Any QS place will give you filtered (at least I think it is) ice water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter