AK hours and Dining Reservations

Smile4Me

DIS Veteran
Our trip dates are 11/26 - 12/3 and we were hoping to have dinner in AK and experience ROL and evening entertainment, but right now the hours only have the park open til 5. We really want to try Yak and Yeti on 11/30, but when we were making reservations the latest available was 4 so we passed as no one wanted to eat dinner that early.

I went ahead and booked a reservation at Boma for 5:15 for 11/30-hoping that the park hours will be changed, and we can either change restaurants or enjoy Boma and head back to the park.

Anyone else in this same situation? Any other ideas on how to handle this?

Yes, I have a 4:50 Tiffins ressie in December. My goal was a RoL package at Tiffins, so I'm hoping that 1) hours are extended, 2) RoL is open by then and 3) I can snag a RoL package when those things happen. If not, then we'll spend 3/4 hours in the park in the afternoon then do dinner at closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter